PGP:sharing good laughs and having fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
b2_1014.jpg

30stm_jared06_minyafalas-1.png

:drool: :whistle: :combust: What? :wink:

Yes he is the new boyfriend. Well I should say recycled boyfriend. I fell in lust with him years ago when he was on the show My So Called Life. Before we got the DSL problem worked out here, B and I spent way to much time watching My So Called Life on dvd. All 19 episodes. :laugh: You can blame my brother though, cuz when I was living at my parents he wouldn't let me leave the living room one day till I watched a video with him. It was a video for Jareds band, 30 Seconds To Mars. My brother drove me mad till I bought the cd. Well then I was hooked. So now its sort of the obsession of the moment. I could see his band live next month if I want to. I'm still trying to decide if I should go. Its general admission which makes me nervous.

25.gif

I AM an old lady :yawn: I need to go to bed before I fall asleep on the keyboardiqfhnsiaofiwhefiwhguodwnjgndk;zskdnh;aisjopajwirhisanhfvks
23.gif

:giggle: goodnight all :hug:

Nighty night FLy :hug:

Bri don't get none of your old lady arse stink on me! :no: :lol:

arse stink totally makes me think of Jackass 2. Did you guys see it? :sick: :lol:

NIghty night SG :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

NIghty night Bri and you know I do love you. :sexywink: See you soon. :hug: :heart:

I'm starting to not feel to hot again, so I think I'll go to bed as well. See ya later Weldy. :hug: Have a good night. :heart:

Hey Molly! :wave:

:shifty: I'm online at work... we never used to have net access but it suddenly appeared the other week... I won't tell the boss if you don't :wink:

How are you?

It is pretty late there! It's getting dark out here :) Timezones are funny things...

I think I just added you to my MSN, by the way... so if some weirdo bleeps you out of the blue, it's probably just me. :)

Russty Cat said:
Yes he is the new boyfriend. Well I should say recycled boyfriend. I fell in lust with him years ago when he was on the show My So Called Life. Before we got the DSL problem worked out here, B and I spent way to much time watching My So Called Life on dvd. All 19 episodes. :laugh : You can blame my brother though, cuz when I was living at my parents he wouldn't let me leave the living room one day till I watched a video with him. It was a video for Jareds band, 30 Seconds To Mars. My brother drove me mad till I bought the cd. Well then I was hooked. So now its sort of the obsession of the moment. I could see his band live next month if I want to. I'm still trying to decide if I should go. Its general admission which makes me nervous.

My So Called Life. :bow::love: I loved that show. Shame it got cancelled. And Jared. :combust:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom