PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For SG, have you seen the man in white yet? :love:
p8102149.jpg

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about :drool::heart:

Actually I do feel better. I was anxious for the exam because I didn't study enough, as usual. Now I am going to Sail Amsterdam tomorrow, that'll be incredible to see and i can test out my camera some more. And I want to call the doctor asap to get everything over with.

Ack, sorry to hear about the exam and everything, GG... :hug: Hope everything is okay.

^ :lol:

:shifty:

He's been known to buy a few drinks for a few ladies *coughmecough* but only when asked or if they've been earned, like if someone made him a really great halloween costume one year or something. :shifty:

Big Girls Are Best
Beautiful Ghost/Introduction To Songs Of Experience (yes this is part instrumental and part spoken word as he's quoting William Blake, but DAMN... and that's coming from a NON-Bono girl!)
Love Comes Tumbling
An Cat Dubh (can't believe you forgot that one!)
Hawkmoon 269 :)tsk: forgetting the sexiest song on R&H)
Do You Feel Loved
Trip Through Your Wires

:yes:

pics of costume please...:shifty:

hmm... I know he's posted it. I have pics of Mr.Z wearing a similar one, I'll see if I can dig it up real quick...

not the best of the bunch (Mr.Z later lost the glasses and changed to Converse) but it'll give you an idea:
IMG_2688-1.jpg

There are sparkles on the shirt and pants that you can't see too :mad:

Here's a fave of mine:
DSC_3279.jpg

And just to be clear, that's Mr.Z, NOT Carlos! :lol:

Hey there... has your day improved at all? :hug:

back atcha, Ali! I'm all for work lurking (I assume you're at work, since we're on at the same time)

Thora, glad you got your work re-done. What a pain *makes Thora a drink*

I am indeed worklurking... :shifty:

It's Friday here and my whole life has been spreadsheets for months... *L* So glad I have a drawer full of chocolate to see me through.

Here's my work/U2 crossover dork moment... in our old computer system, addresses with unit numbers were represented as "2/10 Bob street", etc... in the new system, the unit number has a separate field, so it's "U 2, 10 Bob Street".... and my inner U2 fangirl is pleased. :reject: :giggle:

Hey there... has your day improved at all? :hug:

I am indeed worklurking... :shifty:

It's Friday here and my whole life has been spreadsheets for months... *L* So glad I have a drawer full of chocolate to see me through.

Here's my work/U2 crossover dork moment... in our old computer system, addresses with unit numbers were represented as "2/10 Bob street", etc... in the new system, the unit number has a separate field, so it's "U 2, 10 Bob Street".... and my inner U2 fangirl is pleased. :reject: :giggle:

lolz
When I was on vacation this spring, I was in another town and they had their political campaign signs out. "David Evans" was running for something or other. I took a pic of the sign :reject: :giggle:

Ali I am doing ok..thanks for asking!:hug:

Did I see that you like to facebook creep? I am on there, you know!:sexywink:

lolz
When I was on vacation this spring, I was in another town and they had their political campaign signs out. "David Evans" was running for something or other. I took a pic of the sign :reject: :giggle:

It'd be wrong to vote for someone just cos of their name, wouldn't it... *L*

One of the systems I use at work daily is called Edge.. and runs on the Pride app :lol:

Haha, awesome. You have to wonder sometimes where U2 fans have put references into things like computer programs they might be building...

I can't decide what I want for lunch... it's too easy to stay here and eat chocolate.

Ali I am doing ok..thanks for asking!:hug:

Did I see that you like to facebook creep? I am on there, you know!:sexywink:

No worries!

I am on there, although I don't do more than check people's updates on my feed and make the occasional smart-arse comment... :wink: I'll look you up when I get home. :whistle:
I kinda draw the line at FB from work... although our team leader has been known to harvest her FarmVille crops from here! *L*

I may or may not have just done a spur-of-the-moment trip to Target to look for a U2 poster someone on the @U2 forums said they found there.

They only said it was an old-school, "rolled up" poster, stuck on some random endcap with some other posters. I scoured that store and found nothing but a few of the posters shrink-wrapped to cardboard. :(

I asked two employees about it, and they had no clue what I was talking about. And I think they may have suspected I'd time-traveled from the 80s when I said "you know, like rolled-up posters?"

I may try and hit up the other two local Targets this weekend to see if I can find it.

I haven't bought a poster in YEARS, but as soon as I saw the picture of it, I was all WANT!

One of the systems I use at work daily is called Edge.. and runs on the Pride app :lol:

:applaud: That's great.

There's a truck in my neighborhood. I still have no idea what it's advertising because I can never think to figure it out every time I see it.

:shifty:

wetedge.jpg

I may or may not have just done a spur-of-the-moment trip to Target to look for a U2 poster someone on the @U2 forums said they found there.

They only said it was an old-school, "rolled up" poster, stuck on some random endcap with some other posters. I scoured that store and found nothing but a few of the posters shrink-wrapped to cardboard. :(

I asked two employees about it, and they had no clue what I was talking about. And I think they may have suspected I'd time-traveled from the 80s when I said "you know, like rolled-up posters?"

I may try and hit up the other two local Targets this weekend to see if I can find it.

I haven't bought a poster in YEARS, but as soon as I saw the picture of it, I was all WANT!

What was the picture? :hmm: We have lots of Targets here.

Back
Top Bottom