PGP: Rock and Roll All Night...and Party Every Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Oh we are not giving images of what WE feel and whatanyone to THINK. But there are images of what we are just sharing and showing up and they're open to inpretation. But we are not shoving anything down anyone's throat, because it's not our job, it's not our duty.

Colours4U2 said:
'Oh we are not giving images of what WE feel and whatanyone to THINK. But there are images of what we are just sharing and showing up and they're open to inpretation. But we are not shoving anything down anyone's throat, because it's not our job, it's not our duty.

I feel so badly for you. :( You know there's free or low cost help out there, right?

I started a landslide in my ego. No one wants me here, obviously.
go on, all of you, chime in, say no one likes me.
i'll get the hint.
and maybe in a few days you'll read the obit in the news.
You'll be happy.
Go on. Continue. You are mean. be mean to me now.

Colours4U2 said:
i heard carbon mono inside a garage would do no harm.
we will lose consciousness and then all else.
peaceful if anything.

Guess what? I'm a clinical psych student. I work with a clinical psychologist every day. And if there's one thing I've learned, if you're determined to do it, you will.

Your threats don't work on me. If you're that troubled, call a help line. All areas have them.

you know i will.
you have made me feel like shit and i will. and no one obviously cares.
it's liek murder and no one points fingers. she WAS suicidal.
its no trick. theres no playing with this.

Colours4U2 said:
you know i will.
you have made me feel like shit and i will. and no one obviously cares.
it's liek murder and no one points fingers. she WAS suicidal.
its no trick. theres no playing with this.

Oh good GODS, could you be any more jouvenile?

I keep telling myself to play nice and stay out of this mess. Eh, so much for that. It's 5am, I've been up for almost twenty-four hours, worked for twelve of those. I'm allowed a tirade, aren't I?

Colous/Xtal/whomever:
This is the first night I've ever spent more than half an hour in a party thread. The only people I had any sort of remote ties with before this were Russty and Weldy, because they were the only ones here the first time I dared venture into a thread. I don't know anyone outside of PLEBA, have never sent e-mails or IMs to any PLEBAns, and am most certainly not saying this as part of any clique or circle. I'm almost as much of a newbie here as you are.

When I wandered in tonight, I was rather taken back by dayglo's aggressive posts. I hadn't seen the thread where it was said that you were the same person, so the whole "you're the same person/stop insulting our intelligence" thing seemed rather rude and uncalled for. I didn't say anything though because I didn't want to throw fuel on the fire without having the faintest clue what I was talking about.

I quickly quit having any pity for you (however many of you there are) when, instead of saying "fine, I don't need these childish accusations" and ignoring it or leaving the forum, you turned around and started throwing jabs and insults of your own. Then you disappeared for a while, only to come back to post pictures flipping us off and insinuating that you were so much better because you had a REAL party and us losers were stuck spending the night posting on the internet (funny how, despite your oh-so-entertaining party, you were yet another loser posting on the internet). If you want people to be nice to you, to believe you, and to accept you into a group, insulting them is generally not the way to go about things.

Neither is threatening suicide. I've lost friends, teachers and other people I've idolized to suicide and it's not a topic I take lightly. I find your whinging and "I'm going to kill myself and it will be all your fault and won't you feel guilty then" threats to be extremely tasteless.

Go find another forum to bother, m'kay?

[/troll-baiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom