PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, right? Now I gotta think of something really really good to get him. The only thing I can think of is a new ipod since his is a piece of crap that only works if you squeeze it (I know, weird). But is that lame? Getting him a replacement thing for x-mas as opposed to something new/original?

GG, thank goodness for the kindness of strangers. Be careful in the blizzard. When it rains here ppl are like :panic: :gah: :panic: so last night ppl were driving all stupid. :rolleyes: THey're like "OMG WEATHER! I don't know how to cope!"

Well the point is to give someone something they really want right? So if his ipod is failing, giving him a new one would make him happy I bet. :) So that would be a good gift imo.

:lol: When it RAINS they freak? That's awesome. They shouldn't get near my country then, rain is normal here, but this snow is pretty mad. I still can't get myself to hate it though, now I'm safely inside I can't stop smiling at the pretty white outside world.

:uhoh: Tomorrow I have to get back to work tho. This time I'll be wearing my snow boots.

Well the point is to give someone something they really want right? So if his ipod is failing, giving him a new one would make him happy I bet. :) So that would be a good gift imo.

:lol: When it RAINS they freak? That's awesome. They shouldn't get near my country then, rain is normal here, but this snow is pretty mad. I still can't get myself to hate it though, now I'm safely inside I can't stop smiling at the pretty white outside world.

:uhoh: Tomorrow I have to get back to work tho. This time I'll be wearing my snow boots.

Yeah, we don't have weather where I come from, unless you count blistering dry heat as weather, which I don't. So when it rains, ppl freak. And the two times it snowed, the entire town had to practically shut down. :lol:

:wave: Hey Cori, Amy, Zu. How is everybody doing?

doin' ok. Supposed to be the first day of vacation but I"m already freaking about how much I have to do. Finish x-mas shopping, do online traffic school, get my car in shape for the road trip next week, meet friends from out of town for drinks/ dinner, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...
[/whining]

Hey girls :wave:

In here on and off cuz I'm running around the house cleaning :wink:

Clean all the things?? I'm trying to clean my whole theatre in 2 hours. Let's go!!!
responsibility12(alternate)2.png

I have some sore thigh muscles from bowling.

Also fretting over what to wear to a Festivus party tonight. I have one option but would prefer something else. I'll hit one store on the way home, and if I don't find anything, then I'll stick with my original plan.

But yay! FRIDAY!

Yeah, we don't have weather where I come from, unless you count blistering dry heat as weather, which I don't. So when it rains, ppl freak. And the two times it snowed, the entire town had to practically shut down. :lol:

doin' ok. Supposed to be the first day of vacation but I"m already freaking about how much I have to do. Finish x-mas shopping, do online traffic school, get my car in shape for the road trip next week, meet friends from out of town for drinks/ dinner, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...
[/whining]

Clean all the things??
:lol: That sounds pretty hillarious actually. Then again, must be nice to always have warm weather.

Online traffic school? what's that? :hug: Don't forget to relax sometime between doing all that stuff!

I have some sore thigh muscles from bowling.

Also fretting over what to wear to a Festivus party tonight. I have one option but would prefer something else. I'll hit one store on the way home, and if I don't find anything, then I'll stick with my original plan.

But yay! FRIDAY!

:giggle: Thigh muscles by bowling? That's certainly interesting!

What exactly is festivus for a theme?

Cori, whatever you wear, you should post a pic. You always look so cute when you dress up to go out (at least the pics I've seen - I'm not a stalker, I swearz).

I'm going out tomorrow night and have NO IDEA what to wear.

runs in...

:wave: *waves*

just woke up and I have to be downtown at the theatre in an hour and will be sooo busy with that alll weekend. :sigh: At least it's pretty and holidayish right in the heart of downtown San Diego, and it's about to start raining all weekend which I like. :)

:hug: everyone.

...runs out.

Monday? :yikes: Good luck!

I guess I don't have that much to do. Our family expanded so much in the past 10 years that we stopped buying for siblings and nieces and nephews long ago, so I really only buy for Sarah and my mom, and small things for a few other people. Coming up with Sarah's was the huge problem this year, but I ordered that yesterday. :relief: I've already got a few small things for her, but I need a few more stocking stuffers.

Sarah just sent me this link. I don't even know what to say, I'm at a loss.

Tiny Handmade Clay Nativity by DimeStoreThrift on Etsy

It's gotta be a joke, right??

Monday? :yikes: Good luck!

I guess I don't have that much to do. Our family expanded so much in the past 10 years that we stopped buying for siblings and nieces and nephews long ago, so I really only buy for Sarah and my mom, and small things for a few other people. Coming up with Sarah's was the huge problem this year, but I ordered that yesterday. :relief: I've already got a few small things for her, but I need a few more stocking stuffers.

Sarah just sent me this link. I don't even know what to say, I'm at a loss.

Tiny Handmade Clay Nativity by DimeStoreThrift on Etsy

It's gotta be a joke, right??

Erm what the hell? Three pieces of clay for 12$? :scratch:

Oh!! I know what I wanted to tell you... (eta - Zooey)

I saw that you're getting the plane ticket (YAY, btw!!). I also know that you're on a budget, so this is just a suggestion, but if you did want to come to Toronto, getting from Montreal to TO isn't that much, and then it would just be a matter of getting a ticket, and there are tons of us to split rooms with, so that wouldn't be bad, either. And Toronto is fairly close to Buffalo, and it would be cheaper to fly home from there than it would be to fly out of Toronto - maybe the same as flying back out of Vermont.

^ Aw thanks for thinking of me but there's a time issue too. During the summer I'm the "primary caregiver" for my son and taking 4 days off is a pretty big burden for Mr.Z, so to add 2 or 3 more days to that is asking a LOT of him. But thanks!

this :scream:

\driveby
(off to shower and work)

:kiss: We've gotta make it on here at the same time, one of these days!

All three of my UPS packages sent to Wisconsin should be delivered today. Yay.

You're not going home for Christmas? :(

^ Aw thanks for thinking of me but there's a time issue too. During the summer I'm the "primary caregiver" for my son and taking 4 days off is a pretty big burden for Mr.Z, so to add 2 or 3 more days to that is asking a LOT of him. But thanks!

As much as I'd love for you to extend it, I can see how that would be a problem. I'm totally thrilled you're coming at all! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom