PGP Polygamy Camp: Opening Soon at an Undisclosed Location Near You!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you have ANY thoughts of Bono that AREN'T sexy???
Granny Bono. :sad:
Sweaty and shirtless, with high-waist grandpa pants and suspenders.
seen
That's my unsexy Bono thought.
:lol::lol::lol:

Ah....see,
when i first saw screen caps of that vid , oh, here in PLEBA back in ? 01 or 03 it was when I had NOT yet seen R & H ....because of that awful debacle with my potnetial album cover idea meeting for it back in early '88....
- it was the parts were you only saw him from above the high-wasted pants And I was just staring at his beautiful face/ long hair, shoulders and chest (yes even all sweaty )....so...i barely noticed tghe suspenders and didn't see the pants until way later, so i was totally smitten! ( uhn.......! :wink: )

my unsexy Bono thought(s) baldy, and some photo angles of him last year with that serve cut esp on the sides/temples :yikes::yuck:

Ah....see,
when i first saw screen caps of that vid , oh, here in PLEBA back in ? 01 or 03 it was when I had NOT yet seen R & H ....because of that awful debacle with my potnetial album cover idea meeting for it back in early '88....

I remember when I was sixteen or so I had read online that Rattle & Hum was the sexiest U2 concert DVD so I had my parents rent it for me when they were about to go on a little trip. Disappointment doesn't really begin to cover it. :( If only Edge had stolen and burned those pants! Oh and Bono's poodle hair... Wtf?!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I just read (PLEBA) they are delaying Spiderman's opening till sometime in Feb ( for the last number/ changing some scenes etc).... BUT

........ Bono & Edge will be back in NY late Dec
to continue working on it! :yippie:
ohboyohboyohboy oh!

As long as it's not a Blizzard, pouring rain, super icy or more than -10F i'll be checking round the theater - a fair amount then!
It's not like there aren't a whole bunch of places to go and look at other stuff etc within a mile or 2 , and then jump back on public transit and zip back down for another check! :D

Dear Santa,
Besides No Nukes, good food & homes for all - here's my Christmas wish. Can I re-meet Bono & Edgethis time by The Spiderman Musical/ Turn Off The Dark in Times Square, NYC while they are helping to finsh it up some time in late Dec 2010 or Jan 2011 with only 1 -2 other fans around - so it s a nice, probably shortish yet relaxed fun meeting!
THXBAI!
Dazz*

:wink:

I only wish i had a better sence of when the work was going on > morning till eve/ late morning-early afternoon into night..........?

aaaawwwww rebel!

sorry you didn't like it!

i never got to see in the movie theater, but i remember my sis was raving about it!

i'vev really enjoyed it on ..... now i can't remeber...whether i've seen parts of it on yt or maybe .yeah i do own the DVD :lol::lol::lol::lol::reject:

i started out catching it on YT and then got it wayyy later :lol:

you still sick Jem? :hug : Get well soon!

Yeah, thanks. Much better but still got a cold, cough, temperature. Curretnly sat at work, my skin temperature is roasting but I feel so damn cold. Plz send Irismen to warm me up. :shifty: Kthxbai. :shifty::heart:

Goodnight Jem :hug : Sweet dreams :sexywink :

Thanks. :hug:

Aw, I've been on the phone for the last hour or so and totally missed Jem. :hug:

Damn phones and timezones. :angry: Got PM. Squeeing. Nice to have something to look forward to. :hyper::love:

I loved all the parts where Bono didn't look like a sweaty grandfather poodle! :lol:

Quote of the day right there.

Last day of work and then a 2 week break!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Me too! Just finishing up grades, doing my "intervention reports" for students with failing grades and then cleaning my room/office!

Damn phones and timezones. :angry: Got PM. Squeeing. Nice to have something to look forward to. :hyper::love:

But it was a very nice phone call so it's okay. I'll be hitting the PO on my way home (well not acutally hitting it, stopping in front of it, getting out of my car, going into the building and then mailing your package). Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get there. I'll PM/fb you with the total. :wink:

Oh, and Montreal's official. Mr.Z said he'd buy me a plane ticket anywhere in the continental US so I chose Burlington, VT, a 30 minute train ride from Montreal. Just gotta figure out the train thing now.

Holy fucking blizzard. :crack: It took me over 1,5 hours to get home from work... it's a 15 minute cycling trip. At around noon it started snowing like crazy, and I had a huge box(christmas gift from boss, we get it every year filled with good food and drink) to carry plus groceries. Thank god I ran into a man with the same direction and he carried the box for me for a while. :heart:
At least I made it home safely. there's shitloads of people stuck in traffic or at uni because the public transport is mostly dead.

Cori, got your christmas card. Thanks, it's pretty :D

:sad: I was SO gonna send my christmas cards and packages in time this year, but I'm unable to go to the post office. I was going to go yesterday but it rained, and now it's undoable. :grumpy: Curses. Foiled again.

I promise it'll be in time for new year's. :uhoh:

Oh, and Montreal's official. Mr.Z said he'd buy me a plane ticket anywhere in the continental US so I chose Burlington, VT, a 30 minute train ride from Montreal. Just gotta figure out the train thing now.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! :applaud::hyper::love::shocked::yippie::happydance:

I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!

I know, right? Now I gotta think of something really really good to get him. The only thing I can think of is a new ipod since his is a piece of crap that only works if you squeeze it (I know, weird). But is that lame? Getting him a replacement thing for x-mas as opposed to something new/original?

GG, thank goodness for the kindness of strangers. Be careful in the blizzard. When it rains here ppl are like :panic: :gah: :panic: so last night ppl were driving all stupid. :rolleyes: THey're like "OMG WEATHER! I don't know how to cope!"

Back
Top Bottom