PGP party..........Welcoming Mrs Dis back from honeymoon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Noooo! I missed Mr. Dis! Can ya post him again?! I like your brothers tattoo! :sexywink: He's awfully good looking. hehe

my brother is good looking, he walked into my classroom the other day and every highschool girl melted into a puddle of goo:lmao:

Last edited:
MBS said:

Dis!
Awwwwwww! :love: :heart: :cute:
Omg....it looks so perfect.....
I'm so happy for you! :happy:

And I'm getting such a crick in my neck from craning my head sideways to look.....:lmao:
And erm..where's the kid?? * oh n/m :lol:

OK MBS:angry: if you were paying attention I said you couldn't see the kid:angry:

don't let your head fall off from looking to hard:angry:

:lmao:

I wonder if I can get U2 to take over an entire town in Northern MI for a day if we rename it for them? :hmm:

:lol: Instead of the KISS make-up (Which the town officials even wore) everyone would have to wear the Bono Shades and Edge beanies :wink:

I will show you pictures of my brother later:wink: he he he.....I have to get ready to leave now though:( Bye girls!

Mr. Dis looks kind of like Elijah Wood! :hyper: He is very cute!!! You guys look good together!

Mini cat just came in and said your dress is "very pretty!" but then she wanted to know why the heck we couldn't turn the picture! "Its giving me a headache looking at it that way! " :lol:

Okay really have to get back to work. :hug: Thanks for the great pictures Dis! :D See ya later! :wave:

CandidBW75.jpg

Did I mention that one thing that I noticed in the concerts which I never would have been able to tell from the photos and videos was that Larry has such incredibly SKINNY LEGS?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom