PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to have long, curly, poofy hair... remind me one day and I'll go to a net cafe and scan in my prom picture from 1989 :lol: There's a reason I keep my hair short! :wink: Chelsea looks really good :D

Speaking of spankings... Comet, can I ask you a big favour? I was telling my friend Mel last weekend about the spankings - she knew Larry spanked Adam at times but she hadn't know about Larry spanking Bono and she REALLY wants to see it :lol: Could you bring out *all* the spanking gifs so she can see? :wink:

... Right back atcha, dahling. :hug:

... and if you feel the need to throw a drink in my face in Minneapolis because I hid everyone on FB, please feel free. :wink:

Never! My being overly sensitive is on me. I have always been that way! I will have a drink with you though!:wink:

You're such a great friend and I'm really glad we met and are able to hang out sometimes :hug: I can't wait for our first GA together!!!

We are so alike that it surprises me sometimes! I have enjoyed hanging out with you as well! It is only fitting that us T Bay girls do our first GA together!:shifty:

Lots of the same. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. I'm not sure if I'd even still be here if I hadn't joined this forum..

Big hugs, and if you ever need to vent, I am just an email away!:hug:

Am so glad to have you all in my life too. <3 Can't wait to meet you. :hug::heart: Hope you and your Mum had a fab night. :D

*spanks for all* :sexywink::shifty:

Epic meetings ftw! Our phone calls have been wonderful, and you have had me laughing so hard that I am crying more times than I can count.:D

Here's a pic of Bono & Brian, not exactly sure what's goin on here... :shifty:

umwhut.jpg

Aw thanks everyone, I'll tell Chelsea what you all said and i know it will make her happy :cute:
Thora I love your hair too, and I always thought it looked as curly as my kids'!

Oh, and I just bought tix for Spidey-man on Broadway. :reject: I don't even care if it sux, I'm seein a Broadway show on Broadway! :hyper:

Thank you! :hug: The curls aren't super tight, but they have definitely tamed down a lot, now that I've figured out the right combination of products to make it much more manageable. I can never blow dry it or use a brush, otherwise it will frizz out into a massively horrid afro. :lol: It sucks in the winter time, because my head is always super cold for the first few hours of the morning, but that's life. :wink:

That's awesome that you're going to see Spidey. I wouldn't care if it sucks either - it's got to be an interesting spectacle to watch. :lol: I've always wanted to go to NYC and see a show on Broadway. :D

umwhut.jpg

Umm, whut?! :laugh:

Oh, and your airband thing sounds cool, zu! :D

Epic meetings ftw! Our phone calls have been wonderful, and you have had me laughing so hard that I am crying more times than I can count.:D

:shifty: My mission is working then. To make my girls laugh and cry ( with happiness/laughter ). :hug:

umwhut.jpg

:ohmy: I have no idea but I volunteer to go join them and find out. :shifty::lmao:

Love the saved jpg name Comet. :lol:

Am so glad you joined. :heart: Can't wait until July for our "luck sharing" :sexywink: :hug:

I am still sad though I slept through the cricket incident in Brussels. I only saw the pics. :sad::lol: The cricket ruled. Maybe we can gain a new friend in GA this year ( Like a hawt Irishman/men :shifty: ) :hug:

Me either. :hyper: Can't wait to see what the luck will bring. Will it be a brilliant beanied guitarist? A wee hyperactive Irish singer? Or a blonde guitar god?

:shifty: or all of the above?

:lol: Well I seem to always attract some kind of insect in GA lines, so who knows, might catch some rare Canadian firefly or so. Tho I'd rather go for an Irishman. :wink:

Doh forgot to say I love the tags. :lmao::love:

Zooey your lip syncing thing sounds awesome. :love:

For those who know about the drama with my ex Andy from 4 1/2 years ago. I got an email of him recently. :ohmy: Then I got an apology. :faint: Then he tried to give me relationship advice. :lmao::cute::wink:

Am sure I missed loads of things in these few posts. :reject::lol:

Uhm. Wait WHAT? :lol: He's giving YOU advice? Where did he get the idea to do that?

Time to get through another day of a show and avoiding temptation. I put the setlist party thread on ignore, but I know I could see if it if I used iSpy.

:shifty:

I like tempting myself. :wink:

You may want to put the whole tour thread on ignore. I have seen mention of songs played in titles of threads.:wink:

You may want to put the whole tour thread on ignore. I have seen mention of songs played in titles of threads.:wink:

Yup, I did that right before the first show. :up: I figured it's better to be safe than sorry. Plus, there's such a short period of time before Seattle anyway, so I don't have to hide things for much longer. :D

Which reminds me - I still haven't figured out if I'm taking the train or renting a car. :crack: :lol: I'd better get going on that... :wink:

It even makes me angry when a song title ends up in the wrong place. What is WRONG with some people...:shifty::lol::wink:

I thought about putting the whole forum on ignore, but I do want to have visibility to the Seattle thread. :(

Maybe I can ignore all the sections of the tour forum but that one. Off to investigate ....

Edit: I think I did it right. I just went into the tour forum and clicked on each sub-forum I wanted to ignore, and that seemed to work. :)

Yay.

:up: I'm subscribed to the Seattle thread, so I always look for it in my UserCP area.

Every damn time I make bread, it scares the living hell outta me whenever the machine starts up kneading again. It does it twice during the process, and every freaking time I literally jump in fright when it starts up after having been stopped for a while. I know it's going to do that, but it scares me every time. :lol:

^ Aw that's sweet, but in our Lip Sync, one of the rules is No Real Instruments. My mic is a hairbrush!
:lol:

For those who know about the drama with my ex Andy from 4 1/2 years ago. I got an email of him recently. :ohmy: Then I got an apology. :faint: Then he tried to give me relationship advice. :lmao::cute::wink:
oh my goodness! lol
sorry I mised you! : )

Edit: I think I did it right. I just went into the tour forum and clicked on each sub-forum I wanted to ignore, and that seemed to work. :)

Yay.

Good luck! :up:

I'll continue to be happily spoiled! :lol:

though I'm far from listening/watching much of the videos except Zooropa & EBTTRT

I'm not listening/watching UTEOTW
that's sort of my letting me get all crazy over it again....tho I get crazy over it now and
play it a bunch of times . So I stopped doing that!

umwhut.jpg

Clearly Bono found something shiny on the ground!

Thanks again for the b'day wishes, ladies. It's been an ok day so far. Mr.Z tried really hard to get me the right presents, but we wound up returning both of them. We both felt bad. But we were at another store and we found a replacement for one of the things he got me so it's all good. And it's definitely the thought that counts - he was so close to getting it right! :lol:

Now we're making our grocery list for our party tomorrow and trying to mentally prepare for our swim time trial today at practice. :yikes:

Have Ditched the Bahams vaca 4 NOA, adding U2 shows ( I hope!)

well, I couldn't get my act together; get the photo I needed, plus save enough money in time to get a passport and enough $ for a hotel to get there......... within the next 3 weeks. :|

Too anxious to hold onto saving up big chunks of $$: been spending alot of it on yarns, and some on silver wire ( make pretty/or funky-cool things for me since most of my clothes are pretty plain that's how I spice things up): and buying art supplies, including bit-by-bit special items to start making "Artist Books".

Those are singular, sometimes small editions that involve a lot of different things, sometimes all and partly hand done items with in and on the cover of each Artist Book. And there much more variety in the styles, shapes etc of books Includes Japanese "stab" book method, accordin folds and other stuff!
:heart::drool::heart: I looooovvvveee them!

And it's TOO Late also to go to TO/ U2 or Montreal just to hang out with you on line :( same thing re too late to get the visa.

And I have to save up for anew camera. :|
it dosen't have to be the latest best model by far (like have the $$$ for that:lol:) . I'm looking into Canon Power Shots. I like them!

SO I am now seriously going back to thinking of going to Chicago/ GA!!!

ALso Philly /GA

mY feelngs are have to do 2 GA's so that If one dosen't work out I have a back up.

SO>>>>>> Who's going to Chicago ???
<hopes VP is, I know ZU :( isn't >

and Philly - don't too if too many people from here are going to Philly)

Yup, I did that right before the first show. :up: I figured it's better to be safe than sorry. Plus, there's such a short period of time before Seattle anyway, so I don't have to hide things for much longer. :D

Which reminds me - I still haven't figured out if I'm taking the train or renting a car. :crack: :lol: I'd better get going on that... :wink:

I keep looking at the Oakland/Anaheim/Montreal tour threads and haven't been spoiled yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom