Spanking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
In case you haven't noticed, the boys seem to have created a little game for themselves during Crazy Tonight. They're slappin' arses left and right, although Edge seems to have been spared for now (some argue that it's because he doesn't have an ass but that's debatable).

It was suggested that we create a thread for the videos (or gifs or pics) of them playing this little game. So, have at it, ladies.

19016432.gif

larry-1.gif

Oh Hai thar new thread!!!!!:wink:

See Zooey, my spanking radar is amazing!:lol:

I don't have any pics or gifs to add, but I have been wanting to know how many times Larry slapped Adam's arse!

Oh Hai thar new thread!!!!!:wink:

See Zooey, my spanking radar is amazing!:lol:

Spank-dar :up:

I don't have any pics or gifs to add, but I have been wanting to know how many times Larry slapped Adam's arse!

sounds like a topic for some research. You may submit your plan for your thesis on spanking to the PLEBA University research team.

I love it when a plan comes together :evil:

Excellent

Was it you who mentioned it in the moob thread? I couldn't remember but just noticed that it hadn't been created yet. Good thinking!

Was it you who mentioned it in the moob thread? I couldn't remember but just noticed that it hadn't been created yet. Good thinking!

I asked for a spank wars thread, so yeah thanks for creating it :hmm:
It doesn't require much thinking tough. :wink:

In case you haven't noticed, the boys seem to have created a little game for themselves during Crazy Tonight. They're slappin' arses left and right, although Edge seems to have been spared for now (some argue that it's because he doesn't have an ass but that's debatable).

Of course it's debatable... :hmm:

P1020260.jpg

P9301156.jpg

(I took this pic last week in Sevilla)

Having had a close view recently... I can say that there's something out there... you just have to watch closely... :D

As for making this not an entire off-topic about Edge's behind part... I remember vividly all the spanking... it was very nice...:lol:

Of course it's debatable... :hmm:

P9301156.jpg

(I took this pic last week in Sevilla)

Having had a close view recently... I can say that there's something out there... you just have to watch closely... :D

Ah, you had the pleasure to see that in Sevilla??? damn, i knew i should have taken at least the binoculars for the details while i was staying on the back side of the stage there.

Not a nipple...............or a spanking..........but who is complaining...........:drool:

speedolarry.jpg

actually there is a baby nipple on view............but I missed it as I was looking elsewhere........*innocent*

talking of ass feels - someone's still feeling the effect...
rofl.gif

madamscratch.gif

Brussels 22-09, from this great clip: http://youtu.be/phlKEmrf9Rc
Don't think there's actual group cop-a-feels, but suppose that's ^ quite enough of arse action right there
confused-blink.gif
say_oops.gif

Back
Top Bottom