PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit, these mushrooms are too look a like, first one is delicious and second one will kill you in 2-3 days :sad:

Better throw em away

d8LOr.jpg

sSCV2.jpg

I like Muse and will listen to the album eventually, but I'm not gonna rush out and get it.

Daz, sorry I've been missing you when you've been here. I'm not in here nearly as much as I'd like to be. busy busy busy - no rest for the wicked.

I'm just NOT feeling today. I don't want to talk to anyone, the students are annoying me (even my seniors), I don't want to finish grading and I sure as hell don't want to go to my department chair meeting this afternoon instead of working out.

Someone please remind me again why we can't drink at work?

COMET!!!!!!! :hug:
I miss you!!! I thought we were going to go to San Diego this weekend but alas, nope. Mr. Z has a gig.

:D I'm still here. Haven't gone anywhere. :hmm: I suppose you could have taken me with you to Scotland if you missed me. :flirt:

Aww dang about no SD!

Some shrooms are better smoked :whistle:

Ya spotted Cathals video of Cori singing?

We need to get her to sing more :sexywink:

:ohmy:

Ooooooh... I thought you meant the kind of magic mushrooms you ARE supposed to eat.... :shifty:

:shifty: Nothing wrong with some nice fancy shrooms. Still have to try those some day.

I was amused earlier at dinner, when my dad proceeded to explain me how he used to roll joints with his group of friends when he was a kid.

Yeah, uhm, dad. Not gonna tell you, but there's pot in my purse right now, as I brought it to my BFF to finish but we went bowling instead. I kinda sorta know how to do it. Though I don't use tobacco.

Well, I love Muse, and was psyched they have new stuff.

Now I've heard the first two singles?

I'm scared to buy it. :uhoh:

Yeah, I've heard mixed reactions about it. Muse just doesn't do it for me, :shrug: I did like the really old stuff.....but then they started to sound like souped up version of the Killers to me.

Sadly, there is nothing out there that I feel wildly passionate about. It's a musical drought out there......

:lol: Gg are your parents around my age? I can't remember.
They're getting close to their 60s, so they're a bit older than you. He kept gloating about the 70s how awesome they were. :lol: They have truly no idea about the real me.

Yeah, I've heard mixed reactions about it. Muse just doesn't do it for me, :shrug: I did like the really old stuff.....but then they started to sound like souped up version of the Killers to me.

Sadly, there is nothing out there that I feel wildly passionate about. It's a musical drought out there......

I love their older stuff, Origin of Symmetry is one of my favourite albums. The last one I thought was brilliant too, save for United states of Eurasia. Which sounds like Queen to me. And guess what song the new album took after. :happy: Sounds like Queen vs George Michael to me.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like it. :reject: Everyone is so happy about it, while I just can't get into the mood.

It's like the passionate love-affair everyone was having with Coldplay. I thought some songs were okay, but not enough to whip me into a U2-frenzy. I was starting to think I was soulless.

Hi!

I don't like Muse's first album, liked the second, loved the next two, liked the most recent, and am completely skeptical of the upcoming one. The two songs I've heard from it are downright awful. :(

I'm going to have popcorn for lunch today. Because I can.

Hi!

I don't like Muse's first album, liked the second, loved the next two, liked the most recent, and am completely skeptical of the upcoming one. The two songs I've heard from it are downright awful. :(

And it's your birthday....so GO CARAZZZY!

They're getting close to their 60s, so they're a bit older than you. He kept gloating about the 70s how awesome they were. :lol: They have truly no idea about the real me.

70's = meh.

But that was my teens so not much impressed me I guess. :lol:

Yay for popcorn for lunch. :wave: Happy Birthday! :weekend:

(Oops. That's for cori. :D)

Ya spotted Cathals video of Cori singing?

We need to get her to sing more :sexywink:

Careful what you wish for - you'll have a hard time getting me to stop! ;-)

No! Where is it? On fb? Was it at a U2 concert?

Cathal posted it on my FB wall this morning - I hadn't seen it before. I picked him up when he got into Seattle for the concert, and we were going to drive to wherever a bunch of us were meeting.

We swung by the stadium to see the Claw, and there was this small group of people with cameras. Turns out this guy was making a film about ... I don't remember what the gist of it was. Living your dream, something like that.

Anyway, he said his goal was to get to sing onstage with U2. Cathal and I didn't have the heart to tell him that seemed unlikely (at least on this tour), but we talked for a few minutes, Cathal told him how he'd been all around the world to see the band, and I mentioned that I'd sung some U2 songs with some friends of mine, and then he asked for a demonstration.

So there I am singing a bit of Out of Control. I'd forgotten all about it! Ha.

It's not a YouTube video, so I don't know if I can post it as a direct link. But it's here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151033519597073

Hi!

:love: It's like you're reading my mind.

Happy birthday. :D And you should have popcorn. It's actually very healthy, and damn tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom