PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
VP, I think I'm going to just save up and buy a new comp. I'm making good money waitressing so Ill have the money within a month or 2.

That's great that you're able to do that! :happy: I'd still be pissed though. That's one of my pet peeves - inferior products that don't work. :mad:

Sami - :hug: I was reading about that earlier. :( I'd be freaking out in your position, but logically, when you think about it, the next little while will probably be one of the safest times to fly.

VP - yes, I'm due to fly back on the 22nd - however, since I have a transit stopover in Europe, I am real scared.... :yikes: What if it's the flight I'm in that gets targetted...:|

VintagePunk said:

Sami - :hug: I was reading about that earlier. :( I'd be freaking out in your position, but logically, when you think about it, the next little while will probably be one of the safest times to fly.

You're not supposed to say that to me!! :scream: :madwife:

:lol:

I have a stop over in Amsterdam, and from there to Newark NJ, and from there to Minneapolis. I don't know how safe these will be now... Hopefully nothing will happen.

Sami :hug: I know youre scared, but considering youre flying out of such a major airport, security is going to be even tighter. I have to go shower. :wave:

Same goes for you, BD. I'm sure security measures will still be in place when you fly. :yes: It's when people let their guard down that would scare me...

See you DG, so glad you're back on! :hyper: :hug:

I will let you know. :flirt:

Sorry I disappeared, we are leaving at 4 so we all went upstairs to do our makeup and stuff. My aunt, uncle, me, and my 2 cousins all crowded in the bathroom. :lol: (he was blowing his hair) I'll come on after the wedding, talk to you girls later!! :hug:

Sorry I disappeared there. I went for my lunch break, and my car worked fine. *sigh of relief* I checked the oil, and it does need more of that, so I bought a bunch and put it in. Thank god. :D

Your teacher had a very nice reply, Sami! :) Have fun at the wedding! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Glad your car worked, Thora! :happy: I have a bunch of minor stuff I should get done to my car too, but I can't afford it right now. :|

I totally understand! :hug: I'm flat broke this month, but should be okay after my upcoming paycheck. I think the car should be fine now, but as I posted earlier today, my parents will help me out with paying for any car repairs, since they know I'm not rolling in the dough. :love: They're so good to me.

Hi/bye Dazzled! Sorry I missed you. :hug:

Thora, my mom is the same way since I've been in school. :love: If it was something that really needed to be done, she'd tell me to take it in. I'm lucky though, nothing I need done really affects the drivability of the car. One of the major things at the moment is that the knob that controls the fan has broken, so I can't turn the A/C off - I've been driving around for a month with it on at full blast. :lol: The knob is only $25, and I *could* afford to get a new one, but it's the principle of the thing - that's outrageous! :angry: I found the other piece that broke off of it, so I'm going to try to Crazy Glue it, first.

Bye Dazz! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, my mom is the same way since I've been in school. :love: If it was something that really needed to be done, she'd tell me to take it in. I'm lucky though, nothing I need done really affects the drivability of the car. One of the major things at the moment is that the knob that controls the fan has broken, so I can't turn the A/C off - I've been driving around for a month with it on at full blast. :lol: The knob is only $25, and I *could* afford to get a new one, but it's the principle of the thing - that's outrageous! :angry: I found the other piece that broke off of it, so I'm going to try to Crazy Glue it, first.

That's hilarious! :lmao: I always like having the AC on. I like air blowing in my face. If it's not hot enough to warrant having that on, I'll roll down all the windows. I'm just like a dog I think. :lmao:

That's a pretty ridiculous price just for a stupid knob. :angry: I hate how they try and charge you through the roof for stupid little things like that. :mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom