PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't I know it!! :angry: My last car was a 1987 Volkswagen Jetta, and that stupid piece of crap gave me grief until the day I got my new baby. :lol: It was awful! I got stressed every time I drove, because I didn't know if it would hold up on me. I'd had it for a very long time, and he was very well loved and used. Finally I got rid of the beast, and it was so nice to not be freaked out every time I drove. :D

Cars like to be quirky :wink: they have personality that way - kind of like the way my windshield wipers work most of the time but maybe 25% of the time or so they decide to go on strike and stop working :huh: :lol:

Oh, that's gotta be frustrating SG!

Yeah, my Jetta definitely had a quirky personality. I loved him while he lasted, but was not sad to give him to my brother. Volkswagen parts sell for relatively good money, so my bro decided to salvage what was still good, and take the car apart to try and make some money to build a new car from just a shell, which he already had. He's done pretty well so far. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Oh, that's gotta be frustrating SG!

Yeah, my Jetta definitely had a quirky personality. I loved him while he lasted, but was not sad to give him to my brother. Volkswagen parts sell for relatively good money, so my bro decided to salvage what was still good, and take the car apart to try and make some money to build a new car from just a shell, which he already had. He's done pretty well so far. :)

thats good :up:

My first car was still running alright when we sold it, even though it was old(er) but the other cars since then have been driven until the engine couldn't go no more :reject:

(Bad grammar used intentionally :wink: )

~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww crap...I forgot Grey's was on tonight.
Darn it.

I'll just watch my House dvd instead :drool:

Seriously, someone here *has* to start watching that show.
I feel so alone in my obsession! :sad:

Besdies, it's awesome :love:

House takes on God...bono...

I've actually been trying to catch it when it runs in repeats late at night like I do with 'the 4400' and 'the dead zone' but I haven't seen it yet :( it's on my list though :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:eyebrow: Literally? I got to watch more of House :wink:

Well...it wasn't *actually* Bono...but it was a big name guy who was fighting for Africa, al la B, but his fight was TB rather than Aids
But most, around these parts at least, nicknamed him Dr Bono

And yes, he takes on god. I wish I had a screen cap of the score board :love: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper::love:

I've converted my dad. He always sneaks downstairs to watch it with me when it's on now. :D

:) I have to watch when my folks go to bed because my TV only gets the one channel :slant: but I'm a night person, so I don't mind it so much

:hmm: unless maybe I can get them interested in it. We have a couple of shows we all like to watch. Not many, but it has happened :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well...it wasn't *actually* Bono...but it was a big name guy who was fighting for Africa, al la B, but his fight was TB rather than Aids
But most, around these parts at least, nicknamed him Dr Bono

And yes, he takes on god. I wish I had a screen cap of the score board :love: :lol:

:lol: No wonder....I think you made a House fan....I've seen a couple of reruns on Fox and I liked it better than Grey's (which my mom likes :shrug: )

Sad_Girl said:

:) I have to watch when my folks go to bed because my TV only gets the one channel :slant: but I'm a night person, so I don't mind it so much

:hmm: unless maybe I can get them interested in it. We have a couple of shows we all like to watch. Not many, but it has happened :wink:

They'll love it.

They will.

I'll make them. :mad:

:lol:

Cmon, how can one not love this.....

House: Welcome aboard the Good Ship Asskisser. Nice day for a sail. Pucker up me 'ardies!

:lol:

and

Dr. Bono on tv [snaps fingers] Another person just died. Where is your outrage?

House: [snaps fingers 3 times] Sure, they're dying, [snaps fingers] but it's got a great beat. [snaps fingers]

(oh I know it's bad, bono forgive me ...but..but...funny!)

:love:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom