PGP - October and it's not just the trees that are stripped bare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, no onions. :lol:

I was watching this food show a few days ago and it talked about this great ice cream place in Philly. :drool:

Puts that on sightseeing list :drool:

:kiss:

I can't even begin to imagine how overwhelming it will be, a U2 concert and all those fans in Dublin. :crack:

But also awesome.

I've seen them in Ireland 5 times , Dublin in 1997, 2005 & 2009 & Slane in 2001 :drool:

Having seen them around the world i can honestly say there's something magical about home shows :drool:

I just wanna know so I can at least start re-planning my itinerary! Concert at the front, or concert at the back end?

I need to know these things!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!

:scream:

Is that bad or good :hmm:

That will definitely go down with seat sales. Air Canada has seat sales all the time.

If we don't wanna do that, there are other options as well. Just won't get us there as fast.

That was a wow that's all :ohmy:

We'll work it out :yes: and however we get there we'll have an amazing adventure :hyper:

A new movie idea..... PGP's Wild Adventure :sexywink:

I've looked up the flight prices to Montreal, and it's not that bad right now. Hopefully there will be a sale in the new year that will be better, but if it stays the same, it's definitely doable right now.

Seeing U2 in Dublin would be incredible!! :love:

That was a wow that's all :ohmy:

We'll work it out :yes: and however we get there we'll have an amazing adventure :hyper:

A new movie idea..... PGP's Wild Adventure :sexywink:

Best movie ever!! :lol:

I'm gonna take lots of videos with my camera :shifty:

Just looked up flights from Chicago to Montreal and right now they are at 229. That's pricey but Porter always has awesome deals! I got my flight to Montreal so cheap back in the summer.

If I didn't already have a trip planned, I don't even know that I'd consider it. But since I'm already going all that way at roughly the same timeframe ..... :shifty:

Puts that on sightseeing list :drool:

I've seen them in Ireland 5 times , Dublin in 1997, 2005 & 2009 & Slane in 2001 :drool:

Having seen them around the world i can honestly say there's something magical about home shows :drool:

It was definitely special. I remember being all alone at Dublin 3, yet I wasn't. I spent all day in line with two Dutchies and I ended up spending the entire night next to them on the rail on Adam's side of the pit. Next to me was a young Irish boy, maybe 16 or 17, and he had never seen them before. He loved the Script, so them being the opener made his day. Then when U2 came on, he was really amazed. Afterwards he was so happy, it was really cool to see how they got a new fan that day. :up: Certainly something special.

I just wanna know so I can at least start re-planning my itinerary! Concert at the front, or concert at the back end?

I need to know these things!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!

:scream:

:cute: You sound like me. But just relax, it'll be all right. It'll be confusing though if they don't announce it soon cause of flights and such, but keep in mind october 2011 is a whole year away!:hug:

but keep in mind october 2011 is a whole year away!:hug:

Oh believe me, I know! I mainly want to know now because how I plan this year's vacation time for work will depend on whether the concert(s) will be in September or October of 2011.

If I'm going to Ireland in October, I don't need to hoard my vacation time this year (we get new vacation days in October).

The best would be if it's right at the beginning of October, in which case I could probably bridge my trip between September and October and wouldn't have to withhold too much vacation time for the rest of the years! :drool:

Oh believe me, I know! I mainly want to know now because how I plan this year's vacation time for work will depend on whether the concert(s) will be in September or October of 2011.

If I'm going to Ireland in October, I don't need to hoard my vacation time this year (we get new vacation days in October).

The best would be if it's right at the beginning of October, in which case I could probably bridge my trip between September and October and wouldn't have to withhold too much vacation time for the rest of the years! :drool:
That makes sense, to go when it's easiest to get off work. I hope the announcement comes soon. :)

For me august would work best since I've summer holidays then. Then again, I've no clue how uni will be going next year, perhaps I have to do another extra year.. or I can start my master's degree with some shortcomings.. I don't know. One thing I do know is that I want to go back to Ireland.

Can't afford it cuz I'm saving for an Ireland/England/Scotland trip in 2012 :D

Ah well that's a good excuse. :shifty: And then you'd have a chance of catching the boys at HQ!

I'm gonna write a message for sure.

Didn't you write something about Pleba?

:D Yeah I did.
p1000053y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom