PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I just got called out for being a nerd by the biggest nerd in this thread?

tumblr_mjic1uv4Qu1s14aeuo1_250.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18766-1426150175-7.gif

:giggle:

12353248_442720529262088_1418535291_n.jpg

:hug: Merry christmas all.

Shoutout in particular to GG,
Thanks for an awesome U2 year. You and Marty , the Aussies in London, made it possible for me to enjoy 6 f*cking amazing gigs and I'm very VERY thankful and lucky.

Merry Christmas everyone :) Nope not late, it's 2nd Christmasday here so stsill counts!

:hug: Love ya too Domo. You tiny grumpy Zeeuw.

:hmm: it seems to be working best for me now. The website that is maybe because I needed windows 10? IDK but I'm here and it's working better than before. Hello, I hope u all had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah/Ramadan and Kwanzaa. If u don't celebrate any of these then hope u had a nice month. See y'all in the new year. Happy New Year in case I don't come back before then. :heart:

might be some malware on old browser, Edge works in a sandbox so a bit different to infect ;)

Yeah, I'm on win8 and it works fine, and I assume there would've been loads of complaints already if win7 and win8 stopped working... when you hear trampling, think horses, not zebras? :wink:

Reliving the best moments of this tour.
This must have been one of them.

:tongue: Pardon Jari and me for getting technical. You enjoy the image of The Edge in an actual sandbox. :wink:

What can I say , i understood the reference, its just that my mind enjoys the latter mental image more. :giggle: Ridiculous one. But funny.

Lol, mudcakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom