PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile.

Europeans have fossilized waiting for the tour to come over. :lol:
Can't believe how lucky we where last tour that they started in Europe, and came back too.
So I'm all happy for you galls getting the first leg this time around. :applaud:
Also very glad that i don't have to deal with PostConcertDepression yet.

Also... a certain smart someone is now in fucking NYC... not fossilizing and probably having a blast. :hyper:

EDGE? or who else?

I am still on a post Boston concert high! The shows were amazing. And it's interesting to see how much the show has changed since the beginning of the tour. The subtle changes made such a big difference.

I still haven't been able to process yet the whole experience of seeing the band for the first time in years but I have to say that I think Boston 4 was one of my favorite U2 shows! From the moment Bono came out on stage he owned that arena! I never realized how much charisma the man had until he walked out on stage for Boston 3. The energy the man exudes is incredible! Wow!

I was blessed with seats close to the main stage and the e stage. You'd think I'd have a camera that could take a decent photograph? NO!!! Or maybe it was the photographer? :hmm: :reject: Had to rely on my phone. And so the saga continues on how to use a digital camera! I'm old school--love film. If I have any good Boston pictures, I'll post them here.

So now on to New York!:hyper:

oh cool!!
When are you getting here I am a nyc'r! :D would love to meet up with fans!
welcome to my city :wave:

Yes! I couldn't capture any of the moments with my point and shoot. And they are all blurry. My film camera is a Canon SLR. Love the photos it takes and it has a great detachable zoom lens. Don't think I can get into the concert with it, tho.

What kind of camera do you use? My digital is a Canon Pro Shot. Everything comes out blue and grainy. :reject: Not sure if I can take that in. It's larger than a point and shoot. I wish Domo was going to MSG so she can take my pix! :)

I have Cannon POwer shot

SOMEtimes I takr single pics BUT ALSO A LOT of CONtinous shots

i get a mix of blurs some just a little and the BAM GORgeOUS sharp pics

Yes! I couldn't capture any of the moments with my point and shoot. And they are all blurry. My film camera is a Canon SLR. Love the photos it takes and it has a great detachable zoom lens. Don't think I can get into the concert with it, tho.

What kind of camera do you use? My digital is a Canon Pro Shot. Everything comes out blue and grainy. :reject: Not sure if I can take that in. It's larger than a point and shoot. I wish Domo was going to MSG so she can take my pix! :)

A Panasonic Lumix, but I bought it last tour so it's an oldie. It's a great quality low budget camera though.

If things turn out blue and grainy, it's probably the settings that aren't right. Or you have photographed too much in blue light, that's always tricky for cameras to focus in.

:angry: airfare to London is so ridiculous. :shifty: It's gone up a lot since the last time I looked a few months ago. :sigh:
Same here. I was checking out for the london dates but November .. as for now is rather expensive compared to normal.
So I'll just patiently wait for something cheaper to pop up. Once every while Eurostar Train tickets come up cheaply so I'll snag those. I'm lucky I'm a neighbour.

Are you joining team London :hyper:? If not you better try Amsterdam or Dublin. :wink:

Same here. I was checking out for the london dates but November .. as for now is rather expensive compared to normal.
So I'll just patiently wait for something cheaper to pop up. Once every while Eurostar Train tickets come up cheaply so I'll snag those. I'm lucky I'm a neighbour.

Are you joining team London :hyper:? If not you better try Amsterdam or Dublin. :wink:

If Dublin is in 2016 then I'm definitely going but I've heard a few Dec 2015 rumors. I'm a pastry chef so there's NO way I can take a single second off I'm December! Way too many parties and special orders at work...but if it's next summer then hell yes I'm going to Dublin!

thanks jj

Oct not a fav at all for me :shrug:

i really wasn't that impressed w the album :hides: :lol:

Except for OOC & IWF :love: and a little later on (a few months) w 11 o clock tick tock - once i read New York Rocker's Interview with then at London's Marquee Club from Nov (before the USA tour). Wasn't printed untill Spring 81 to concede w Album release then i got what the song was about

It was The NYR editor's rave Live Review of them in fall 80 that made me pay attention it was the first time I'd heard about them! :)

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1437518460.801308.jpgImageUploadedByU2 Interference1437518477.408796.jpgImageUploadedByU2 Interference1437518513.513643.jpgImageUploadedByU2 Interference1437518536.258670.jpg

Here are a few of mine taken with my iPhone.

I only had 2 shows this go because babies. I wish I could have done the other 2 Boston and some NYC, but hopefully they will be back in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencemtnkm

oh cool!!
When are you getting here I am a nyc'r! :D would love to meet up with fans!
welcome to my city :wave:

We're neighbors! I'm also going to the show this evening!

I have Cannon POwer shot
SOMEtimes I takr single pics BUT ALSO A LOT of CONtinous shots

i get a mix of blurs some just a little and the BAM GORgeOUS sharp pics

A Panasonic Lumix, but I bought it last tour so it's an oldie. It's a great quality low budget camera though.

If things turn out blue and grainy, it's probably the settings that aren't right. Or you have photographed too much in blue light, that's always tricky for cameras to focus in.

Many thank yous. I can't figure out the settings on this camera. :huh: Hence my love for film. I'm just going to hope the camera gods are on my side this evening and I get some good photos.

Yay Dazz!! :hyper: :hi5:

Grace! Thankyou for sharing your pics with us. I like that you picked one from each member. :love:

Haven't been in here much. Pretty much sticking to the setlist threads. And posting pics/caps in the Adam thread. But I had to share this. It's too good not to. :giggle:

CKpPzPPUMAELFCC.jpg

Haven't been in here much. Pretty much sticking to the setlist threads. And posting pics/caps in the Adam thread. But I had to share this. It's too good not to. :giggle:
:giggle:

miss my fellow "raucous" fan ! :lol: :hug:
best to the fam, too! BUT I Understand limited time resources!!!
Come back HERE during U2's August vacation breaK! :wink:

Thank you, GraceRyan. I'm also hoping they will be back in 2016 so maybe I can go to a show! :heart:

Ha I'm gonna do what some people do here on I-land:
".. a friend of a friend type thing...."

Certain people have known me way long enough (10 yrs) (they're not here right now) that I sometimes get cooL info about various people that I and that I & my sib are interested in.
My sib works for a very long time in a biz that deals with pretty high to high level people in Politics, Entertainment, Authors, in The Arts etc .
In turn...
SHe knows a long-time co-worker who has friends in entertainment and R&R and proven reliability in these issues.
They know a person high up in U2's organization and they are saying very good chance for 2016 USA 2nd leg! :hyper:

Last edited:
Spring for AUS NZ ? Is that ... "their" spring or our spring ? Slight difference?
If its ours.. They are obviously going to tour indoor arenas if those rumors are accurate. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom