PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not as far as I know. But it'll likely get played tonight since it was rehearsed so extensively, and with the clips on U2.com..

What the heck? You're not ALLOWED a fan? :shocked: That's insane!!
:hug:

I've never felt the lyrics to ES were more fitting than tonight! :lol: Even the "Air is heavy" part!

According to u2gigs.com GA wasn't that bad today. People have learned from yesterday and less camped out. It was also slightly cooler with a little breeze.

What the heck? You're not ALLOWED a fan? :shocked: That's insane!!
:hug:

I've never felt the lyrics to ES were more fitting than tonight! :lol: Even the "Air is heavy" part!

According to u2gigs.com GA wasn't that bad today. People have learned from yesterday and less camped out. It was also slightly cooler with a little breeze.

Yep you need a medical reason. :angry: My friend at work who also was sooo warm said what will it take, some one being faint an falling and hitting there head on a desk etc. :|The fans then have to be safety tested. I have even said i will buy my own and will bring it in for its safety test. We're waiting back to see if I can do that. My deputy team leader made an enquiry about it. There are 3 or 4 of us on my team today who were all overheated. :(

Agree with what you wrote in the spoiler that song is sooo appropriate at the moment. :lol:

Thank god for the breeze for the GA queue. It must be HOT. :lol:

:love::faint::hyper:

Its so bloody hot here. :crack: I was so overheated at work ( not allowed a fan due to no medical need :rolleyes: ) that i had to leave work early. Well if they won't give me a fan. :shrug:

Thank god I am not in GA in Barcelona, it must be unbearable. :crack::crack::crack:

I feel for you :hug:

It's the same at my work,luckily though i got a fan due to a medical condition :drool:

Even though that was 2 years ago :shh:

FUCKING HELL THEY DID IT THEY DID IT THEY DID IT

THEY ARE PLAYING WHAT THEY REHEARSED THIS AFTERNOON

RIGHT NOW

I CANNOT FUCKING BREAHTE NOR GET RID OF SHIFT BUTTON RIGHT NOW

FUCKING HELL

asda

You ladies will be happy to hear Bono has been performing Shirtless for 2 songs now. :wink: And apparently he looks really fit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom