PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will, as long as the boys are playing somewhere in the GTA when you're here :D

I'm not sure the roof of Healey's will still be there once they play the intro :lol: Everyone's going to be going :crazy:! Can't wait, all of AB tonight :hyper:

<-- is contemplating a short nap :wink:

Drea said:
I will, as long as the boys are playing somewhere in the GTA when you're here : D

I'm not sure the roof of Healey's will still be there once they play the intro :lol : Everyone's going to be going :crazy:! Can't wait, all of AB tonight :hyper :

<-- is contemplating a short nap :wink :

I'm so jelaous. :combust::faint:

Galeongirl said:
omg, all of AB... :drool: that'd be my dream... to have U2 play AB from ZooSTation to Love is Blindness, just AB.... :drool:

That would rock :rockon: Be a short concert, but that'd fucking rock :D (How about AB and, say, Zooropa? That way you guys could have Macphisto, and I could have Stay, Lemon, Numb, and DGPFYCC... oh yeah, and Zooropa too :wink: )

**How could I forget Dirty Day?? :ohmy:

Last edited:
Drea said:

That would rock :rockon : Be a short concert, but that'd fucking rock : D (How about AB and, say, Zooropa? That way you guys could have Macphisto, and I could have Stay, Lemon, Numb, and DGPFYCC... oh yeah, and Zooropa too :wink : )

:drool: Bloody hell Drea that really would finish me off. :drool::combust::faint:

Macphisto. :combust::faint:

bonoishot said:
So i met my Dad. :ohmy: Went ok considering we haven't seen each other for 13 years. :shocked:

He seemed pleased to see me and said he was going to pop into my brothers on the way home and suprise him and say he'd come to see me. Ooops my brother already knows hes coming over. :uhoh::lol:

Its still kinda weird so im still a bit stunned. I was a bit quieter than i normally am. :lol:

Apparently his wife, Karen is excited about seeing me. :scratch::eyebrow:I thought she never liked me. :shrug:

He wants to keep in touch.

Am still a bit overwhelmed. :crazy:

I'm glad everything turned out well. I hope things go smoothly in the future.

I'm glad everything went well and I hope things goes slowly but smoothly for you both.

I'm glad everything went well...I hope you can take things slowly and see what turns out :hug:

bonoishot said:
So i met my Dad. :ohmy: Went ok considering we haven't seen each other for 13 years. :shocked:

He seemed pleased to see me and said he was going to pop into my brothers on the way home and suprise him and say he'd come to see me. Ooops my brother already knows hes coming over. :uhoh::lol:

Its still kinda weird so im still a bit stunned. I was a bit quieter than i normally am. :lol:

Apparently his wife, Karen is excited about seeing me. :scratch::eyebrow:I thought she never liked me. :shrug:

He wants to keep in touch.

Am still a bit overwhelmed. :crazy:

I'm glad it went ok :hug:

I hope he's realised what HE has missed out on all of these years

Galeongirl said:
omg, all of AB... :drool: that'd be my dream... to have U2 play AB from ZooSTation to Love is Blindness, just AB.... :drool:

<---- has seen the boys play live :drool: :reject:

ZOO station 10 times
even BETTER than the REAL THING 8 times
ONE 27 times
until the END of the WORLD 18 times
who's gonna RIDE your WILD HORSES 3 times
SO cruel 0 :grumpy:
the FLY 19 times
MYSTERIOUS WAYS 20 times
TRYIN' to throw your ARMS around the WORLD 2 times
ULTRA violet (light my WAY) 5 times
ACROBAT 0 :madwife: