PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Maybe that's why I jsut want Edge and Bono to be a little to close to each other sometimes. Silly.

Other than that they are just effing cute! So why not?
I'm straight as fuck but enjoy to see hot guys cuddling together.
I can say I'll NEVER date a woman. Too annoying .:tsk:

Sting is so funny !

She's going to be the hot young teacher that the boys will all be crushing on. :sexywink: Hot for teacher.

Awww :cute: Hopefully they're learn something too :wink:

What are you going to be teaching with PolSci? :hmm: But pretty cool you're going to do what you want. :yes: Those are the best teachers IMO.

And yes Tara. I'm serious. So up yours, all those asshat crazy orthodox religious assholes who claim it's a disease or whatever. :happy:
Biology and sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There's a major Freudian Theory too, I think it's called innate biosexuality or something like that.

Political science isn't techincally a teachable subject but history is and I have enough history credits to have that as my teachable subject. I took every history class I could as all my electives because I love it!

Why do you see it as complicated? I see it as more freedom, and opportunities. :wink:

Well, the only real time I noticed was when I started getting attracted to my best friend. THAT's complicated.

Other than that, it's been nice to stare at people regardless of gender I guess. The unfortunate part of being an artist is it makes me stare. (Part of why I watch Rattle & Hum so much...hurr...)

Why do you see it as complicated? I see it as more freedom, and opportunities. :wink:

Making a confess here much :kiss: :flirt:

:lmao: This is just too funny.

We live in the gayest country in the world I guess. So its normal.

Katie, I'll do some crazy dancing alright :wink: I'll bring in some U2 cds and dance around to that.

My classes are gonna have a lot of U2 wisdom :sexywink:

school-of-rock.jpg

Something like this only WAY better looking , and full of U2 songs?

:rockon:

Why the fuck is david bowie in the Glamrock cat. tough :tsk: Mr S you fail.

school-of-rock.jpg

Something like this only WAY better looking , and full of U2 songs?

:rockon:

Why the fuck is david bowie in the Glamrock cat.

Exactly!! :hyper:

Wow. My teachers were definitely not as cool as that :giggle: Sounds like fun.

I had a really wicked teacher in high school. She was my grade 11 world issues teacher and she brought in the dvd set of Live 8 and she was all excited to show us some of the acts. Well of course she played U2 first and I was all excited and everyone else was talking during them and not paying attention. She saw me really trying to watch and listen so she pulled her chair right beside my desk and we watched them together.

That was when I was first starting to like them :cute:

Awww :cute: Hopefully they're learn something too :wink:

Political science isn't techincally a teachable subject but history is and I have enough history credits to have that as my teachable subject. I took every history class I could as all my electives because I love it!
Ah history is cool. :D Smart move taking those classes!

Well, the only real time I noticed was when I started getting attracted to my best friend. THAT's complicated.

Other than that, it's been nice to stare at people regardless of gender I guess. The unfortunate part of being an artist is it makes me stare. (Part of why I watch Rattle & Hum so much...hurr...)
OK THAT would be awkward yeah. Sadly I've been there, and the worst part is that she told me that if she had been single then, she would've dated me. :doh: And now months later she broke up with the bitch and my infatuation is gone.

Staring can never hurt. Except when you're in a bus full of people and in front row staring at me while I"m in the back. :crack: Way too obvious kid. And way too young.
Making a confess here much :kiss: :flirt:

:lmao: This is just too funny.

We live in the gayest country in the world I guess. So its normal.

Hey well, I never said I opposed it. As far as I'm aware I'm mostly straight, but there's a few I'd make an exception for. :wink: Can think of two sofar.. I know one is bi(my former best friend, way too awkward now sadly), the other is from uni so that would be perhaps fun on a drinking party night. :whistle: But yeah, not gonna try anything unless I get any vibes from the other side. Though I do know she's kissed with a girl before(and had boyfriends, for that matter, so not helping!).

I had a really wicked teacher in high school. She was my grade 11 world issues teacher and she brought in the dvd set of Live 8 and she was all excited to show us some of the acts. Well of course she played U2 first and I was all excited and everyone else was talking during them and not paying attention. She saw me really trying to watch and listen so she pulled her chair right beside my desk and we watched them together.

That was when I was first starting to like them :cute:

God, that's adorable. :cute:

I started liking U2 because I heard them on the radio all the time when I was little :reject: just the hits, too...sadly...but anyways. My mom had the Bsides CD and played it every once in a while and I remember her saying 'this is U2, they're Irish and they've got a sound like no-one else'...I keep thinking back on that and laughing because now she'd be so amused that at one point I didn't know who U2 was...I started getting really into them by the time I could buy myself CDs, and got NLOTH, went 'ehh...don't like this yet', then bought 'Boy', then fell in love. The end.

Never mind David Bowie being in the wrong category, where are all the other bands. I want a whole category for Manchester please. And the punk section is pitiful.

Hey well, I never said I opposed it. As far as I'm aware I'm mostly straight, but there's a few I'd make an exception for. :wink: Can think of two sofar.. I know one is bi, the other is from uni so that would be perhaps fun on a drinking party night. :whistle:

Ha , cool, I can't say that.. I don't think I will ever be able to do anything with a woman :lol: Just not my thing.

I'll just take the men. Maybe I'll get sick of them eventually :uhoh:

I never gave it a thought either... well, until it started happening in my dreams. :crack: Way to fuck me over brain, thanks for not telling me until I dreamt about it and couldn't stop thinking about it! Now I gotta be careful getting drunk at uni parties as to not make an arse out of meself.

OK THAT would be awkward yeah. Sadly I've been there, and the worst part is that she told me that if she had been single then, she would've dated me. :doh: And now months later she broke up with the bitch and my infatuation is gone.

I definitely know in my case it's going nowhere because she's definitely not...open to experimentation, per se, in that case. It's kinda painful that she was the only person who it actually physically hurt to leave when I left for college (even with my family I was all, 'oh I'll definitely see you again sometime anyways') ...but at least we're good friends enough that being at the other side of the country doesn't mean we're never friends again :|

Ok. I got to write another essay page.

I started liking U2 because I heard them on the radio all the time when I was little :reject: just the hits, too...sadly...but anyways. My mom had the Bsides CD and played it every once in a while and I remember her saying 'this is U2, they're Irish and they've got a sound like no-one else'...I keep thinking back on that and laughing because now she'd be so amused that at one point I didn't know who U2 was...I started getting really into them by the time I could buy myself CDs, and got NLOTH, went 'ehh...don't like this yet', then bought 'Boy', then fell in love. The end.

Never mind David Bowie being in the wrong category, where are all the other bands. I want a whole category for Manchester please. And the punk section is pitiful.

That's cute :cute:

I always knew who they were and knew the big hits like BD and Elevation but the Somtimes video is what really got me. I dunno why, it's just the thing that really set off the "Omg these people are awesome and I have to buy all their albums" feeling :sexywink:

I think Sunday Bloody Sunday (as in the movie + the song) Made me a fan.
I remember seeing it as a 15 yr old kid, and being flabbergasted watching it, understanding it and the song at the end of the movie, It was so obvious how connected it was, and it really impressed me.
It also started my drumming obsession/career . Thanks Larry :uhoh: :giggle:
But I started investigating who did the song and found Achtung Baby, Zooropa and Pop.

For me it was the lyrics :) well, the sound and the lyrics. But there was something so real-person in the lyrics that I was all, 'I love this band...so much...' I think it actually does make the music better (or maybe just makes me really happy) that they're all such good people and it's so obvious and great.

I never gave it a thought either... well, until it started happening in my dreams. :crack: Way to fuck me over brain, thanks for not telling me until I dreamt about it and couldn't stop thinking about it! Now I gotta be careful getting drunk at uni parties as to not make an arse out of meself.

Then I'm still safe I guess. Never happened to me :p

For me it was the lyrics :) well, the sound and the lyrics. But there was something so real-person in the lyrics that I was all, 'I love this band...so much...' I think it actually does make the music better (or maybe just makes me really happy) that they're all such good people and it's so obvious and great.

Yeah they are understandable for a Dutch 15 year old. So they had quite some impact. The lyrics where so perfect , everything was right.

so yeah. SBS there you go.
I wish I saw that song on earlier tours not a big fan of the 360 versions, but all before are great.

I saw that building once, you know, the one in the end, on the cover of a magazine and laughed. XD It's awesome in its own right but I just keep thinking of it in the context of the movie.

...unfortunately I need to write another page. Fuck fuck fuck.

I think I used to have a old National Geographic with that building on the cover.... which is why I bought it in the first place :reject:

That's the first thing I thought too :lol:

Next up, Kristen, you've got to do some crazy dancing in the classroom

The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me - YouTube
Sting in this video makes me giggle. :giggle:

:lol: Maybe that's why I just want Edge and Bono to be a little to close to each other sometimes. Silly.

Other than that they are just effing cute! So why not?
I'm straight as fuck but enjoy to see hot guys cuddling together.
I can say I'll NEVER date a woman. Too annoying .:tsk:

Sting is so funny !
BEdge is adorable.... :shifty:

I'd never date a woman either, but mainly because I find us women to be far too complicated.

That's cute :cute:

I always knew who they were and knew the big hits like BD and Elevation but the Somtimes video is what really got me. I dunno why, it's just the thing that really set off the "Omg these people are awesome and I have to buy all their albums" feeling :sexywink:

for me, it was Vertigo. That video was so neat to me.... :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom