PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think I'm done with the formal analysis part of the essay, I just hope the teacher doesn't mind that I found different guidelines specifically suited to sculpture, on the internet, because the ones we were given were specific to painting and totally useless for me...

God it feels good to get things done.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is on.

:shifty:

I love that movie! :hyper:

*is obsessed with medieval ish stuff and mythology, therefore that movie is awesome*

:lol: Probably not all that long. But then again, you can't even SEE anything naughty... :wink:

Hey we're talking about the website that deleted and gave me a warning for my fast dancing banana! :lmao:

Oh and I also had a image of a bird saying fuck while cooking pasta or something and they deleted that one too! :doh:

I just officially applied to the education program for next year so I can become a teacher :hyper:

I feel like a motherfucking adult cuz I also applied to graduate and I should have my political science degree in my hands by Christmas :D
:applaud: You wanna be a teacher too? Dang, it's a big bunch of teachers here. :lol: Awesome!

:up: Nice job getting your degree that fast.
Kristen...yay! :loveshower:

It's awkward as hell because these certain females know for a fact I'm straight. :crack:

:wink: You're young. What does it matter? And even so, there's no human on this planet that's 100% straight. It's in our genes to be even slightly bisexual.

yes, that's your random science fact for today. :tongue:

Well, I think I'm done with the formal analysis part of the essay, I just hope the teacher doesn't mind that I found different guidelines specifically suited to sculpture, on the internet, because the ones we were given were specific to painting and totally useless for me...

God it feels good to get things done.

I love that movie! :hyper:

*is obsessed with medieval ish stuff and mythology, therefore that movie is awesome*

It does feel good to get things dones. *was an adult and actual washed the dishes today*

I love this movie too! :hyper:

*is obsessed with Biblical archeology because of this movie* :reject:

:wink: You're young. What does it matter? And even so, there's no human on this planet that's 100% straight. It's in our genes to be even slightly bisexual.

Seriously?

:applaud: You wanna be a teacher too? Dang, it's a big bunch of teachers here. :lol: Awesome!

:up: Nice job getting your degree that fast.

Thanks.

I've always wanted to be a teacher. It just kept getting pushed aside by other career ideas. But ultimately I realized that's the right path for me and I have to go for it! Hopefully I'll get accepted into the program. It's a one year program with two student teaching placements. I won't find out if I got in until April though :crack:

Amazing Kristen , you should be proud of yourself! You probably are :lmao:
Its hard choosing the right path in one time. I def. agree with you on that one.
Awesome you found it. I would love to be a teacher too, but I just don't have any kind of authority.
Only thing I could teach is Arts or Biology. Do you have any specific subjects you want to teach?

Politics?

Hey we're talking about the website that deleted and gave me a warning for my fast dancing banana! :lmao:

Oh and I also had a image of a bird saying fuck while cooking pasta or something and they deleted that one too! :doh:

:lol: Wow, that's ridiculous!

I just officially applied to the education program for next year so I can become a teacher :hyper:

I feel like a motherfucking adult cuz I also applied to graduate and I should have my political science degree in my hands by Christmas :D

Awesome! :hi5:

Thanks.

I've always wanted to be a teacher. It just kept getting pushed aside by other career ideas. But ultimately I realized that's the right path for me and I have to go for it! Hopefully I'll get accepted into the program. It's a one year program with two student teaching placements. I won't find out if I got in until April though :crack:

What are you going to be teaching with PolSci? :hmm: But pretty cool you're going to do what you want. :yes: Those are the best teachers IMO.

And yes Tara. I'm serious. So up yours, all those asshat crazy orthodox religious assholes who claim it's a disease or whatever. :happy:
Biology and sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There's a major Freudian Theory too, I think it's called innate biosexuality or something like that.

It does feel good to get things dones. *was an adult and actual washed the dishes today*

I love this movie too! :hyper:

*is obsessed with Biblical archeology because of this movie* :reject:

I saw that building once, you know, the one in the end, on the cover of a magazine and laughed. XD It's awesome in its own right but I just keep thinking of it in the context of the movie.

...unfortunately I need to write another page. Fuck fuck fuck.

*sigh* Well...I think I've noticed that. Thanks, genes. You make life too complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom