PGP - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I'm doing alright, Thanks :) :hug Yeah, I think when the computer starts sounding like a wookie it's time to get it looked at :uhoh

:lol: Wookie!
Omg, this isn't the first time it's happened, it's done it a few times this past year. But because of school and stuff I didn't want to lose my computer for a few days. So I told it to suck and up and deal. Perhaps not the brightest plan:uhoh:...err...well it was my plan.You know what I mean. :lol:
I've also described it as dolphin having sex, cow giving birth....:lmao:

:shocked what'd you call me? :madwife: :lmao :hug
:laugh:!!

You heard me missy! :angry:

Drea!!:hug: How was the bday hun? Did Adam pop out of a cake for ya? :sexywink:

Hey Dazz!!*hug*

dazzledbylight said:

:hug:
or as long as it doesn't start to turn itsellf on, log into Intf/Pleaba-PGP and start posting B's photos /or writing captions you still might be OK... :D

:hmm: I don't know - that might be kinda cool! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz! :hug: How've you been?

:hug:

good! altho If I hadn't been able to get a pass & log in here tonight I would have been :grumpy: :grumpy:...but I AM in ...so 'm :happy: hanging w you all is almost always part of my "fun stuff list!"

have alot of nice plans for the next 3 days {i have tues off} . There is a set of site specific art installations in Riverside park.... a long, big park righton the west riverside of Manhattan....{hudson river}.....it's supposed to be sunny in low 80's SUn & Mon so thats great!!! :)

hope to get some jewelry work done, both silver and start up next peyote bead weave project {bracelelet}

bought a few extra snacks for the holiday weekend . ANd just ahad a delicious hot dog from a very small cute place that basically servres Hot dogs [beef or soy} with/without extra stuff, burgers w/withourt extra, fries, ice cream, and simpler breafast food.....

but here's the NICE "catch" they buy from all local farms, as much organic stuff as they can get, the cows are form small farms, healthy feed, no anti-biotics etc!

SO it was a hot dog/bun/ chopped tomatoes/shredded cheese and catsup {they make their own too}...... #.25....which is quite good for all l the extras and better food itself!

I will go back and try their burgers next:D

I probably going to return here tomorrow night [ 4 hr pass again] as an extra holiday treat..... :hyper:

Last edited:
Dazz :hug: :hyper: Sounds like you are having a great weekend :up: I'm glad to hear it

I'm alright - enjoying the weather a great deal - not doing too much

planning on spending the day with an old friend tomorrow

have a lot of writing I should be doing :uhoh: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz :hug: :hyper: Sounds like you are having a great weekend :up: I'm glad to hear it

I'm alright - enjoying the weather a great deal - not doing too much

planning on spending the day with an old friend tomorrow

have a lot of writing I should be doing :uhoh: :lol:

:) glad you are enjoying things, i hope you have real nice visit tomorrow!!!

and :shh: we won't tell on you!

random/ since I'm at the cafe by Madame Tussauds I started seeing all the {it's Fleet Week here} sailors hitting the town on Thurs. I ran into 2 right near where the little 'pinic food" eatery place was....down in sort of where the western side of where the East Villiage starts.....and a little above SOHO**** and 2 blocs west of :hug: CBGB's..... either one of them knows/is from NYC or they are doing very good as tourists! :D

Last edited:
8798065chrissib527200640308PM.jpg

Boomcha!!!! :dance: :rockon: :drool: :combust: :faint:

Bri :hmm: I hadn't thought of TP'ing but now that you mention it there is this one girl whose place I really would love to trash.... :shifty: :laugh:

We're just planning on having lunch and seeing X-men 3 and hanging out a bit - I may have to make her watch Phantom of the Opera with me here before I let her go home (I've started sending her pics of Gerry Butler lately - she's in agreement with me that he's hawt like woah :wink: )

Hi girls :)

I'm doing good. I spent the day cleaning, watching movies, and knitting. Nothing to exciting, but it was a nice quiet day.

:hug: Dazz :hug: Bri :hug: SG :hug: Weldy

I'm loving the Pop Edge look. His eyes are so beautiful in that picture. :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom