PGP - It's all we can do..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG - I've just seen the movies, I don't think I've read the comic books. My brother used to read them all the time, so they were always laying around the house. And one of my best friends is a huge comic book geek. He writes for the official Spider Man website, and is pretty knowledgeable in all those things. :)

VintagePunk said:
As if you could ever look awful! :drool:

puuullleeeeeez! i think i mentioned that i got a new passport photo recently?

well, i got it done the day after Abigail died, and my whole face was completely swollen from crying. for some inexplicable reason, i thought that maybe packing on the make-up would make me look more appealing.

i got the photo done at Walgreen's, under flourescent lights, against a white background. i look like a crack whore who's really down on her luck.

:lmao:

here are my loves
and nope they arent spoiled :shifty:

DSCN1672.jpg

I'm a huge Comic book geek - writing for Marvel would be like a dream job for me :nerd: :lol:

X-men are my #1 addiction but I've read my share of Spidey, Fan four and Avengers, too
11.gif

:lol:

and Don't tell Marvel but I also love The Crow, Batman and Elf Quest :shh:

molly, those pugs are toooooooo cute! i once put a christmas collar on my boy (Missing Link, Link for short) and he was utterly humiliated: (you girls have seen this one 100 times, sorry)

ChristmasDogs2.jpg

doesn't he look concerned and worried? he *knows* his dignity has been marred...

jobob said:

What? Weird Santa photos? :whistle:

I have a photo of myself on Santa's lap in my cap and gown last December.

My stepmother made me do it. I blame her. :shh:

:lmao: ok, you might win the prize!

and molly, your babies are precious.

ruffian said:

well, i got it done the day after Abigail died, and my whole face was completely swollen from crying. for some inexplicable reason, i thought that maybe packing on the make-up would make me look more appealing.

i got the photo done at Walgreen's, under flourescent lights, against a white background. i look like a crack whore who's really down on her luck.

:lmao: :lmao:

ruffian said:

That's hot. :combust:

:lmao: :lmao:

Ruff - I think it's a requirement for passport photos to look shitty. I got mine done a few months ago, and went on a day when my hair looked fabulous, and got so many comments about how incredible I looked. Despite looking totally hawt, I look like a serial killer who's about to make another kill. :lmao: Honestly it is the worst picture EVER, but I was looking really good that day. I just don't get it! :lol:

ruffian said:

I also had my passport photo taken at a Walgreens. Their cameras are evil. :madspit:

ruffian said:
molly, those pugs are toooooooo cute! i once put a christmas collar on my boy (Missing Link, Link for short) and he was utterly humiliated: (you girls have seen this one 100 times, sorry)

ChristmasDogs2.jpg

doesn't he look concerned and worried? he *knows* his dignity has been marred...

oh my
:love: so so cute

ruffian said:

ChristmasDogs2.jpg

OMG!! :lol:

Reminds me of the time (wish I had a pic of it, but i don't :sad: ) Sarah was about 7 years old...I'd put her to bed, but she never went right to sleep, always read or messed around her room for a while :shame: About an hour after she'd gone to bed, I hear Kelly, who always laid with her till she went to sleep, come downstairs. I looked up from the tv, and Sarah had dressed Kelly in her pink terrycloth robe...went as far as putting her front legs through the arm holes and tying the belt around her belly. I nearly peed myself laughing. I never would have believed a dog's expression could so perfectly capture shame, but Kelly's did that night. :lmao:

Alright my comic book geekiness has receded back into the appropriate discussions on IM with other geeks. I will now return to my U2 obsession here :wink:

SG
i adore dark comics
i have a friend who
wrote some lovely
comics ...
he will be at balticon
this weekend and i
wish that i could go :(

walgreen's is evil! :madwife: and the saddest thing about getting my passport stolen last summer was that the picture was fab! i got it done in italy, and i swear, they have a "glamorize" setting on their cameras. I look all: :flirt:

walgreen's totally pushed the "uglify" button!

VintagePunk said:

Reminds me of the time (wish I had a pic of it, but i don't :sad: ) Sarah was about 7 years old...I'd put her to bed, but she never went right to sleep, always read or messed around her room for a while :shame: About an hour after she'd gone to bed, I hear Kelly, who always laid with her till she went to sleep, come downstairs. I looked up from the tv, and Sarah had dressed Kelly in her pink terrycloth robe...went as far as putting her front legs through the arm holes and tying the belt around her belly. I nearly peed myself laughing. I never would have believed a dog's expression could so perfectly capture shame, but Kelly's did that night. :lmao:

:lol: Aww! :cute: what a great memory!

Jeffy and I put a handkerchief/headband on Sassy the other day :cute: She looked like a grumpy russian housewife :wink:

ruffian said:
walgreen's is evil! :madwife: and the saddest thing about getting my passport stolen last summer was that the picture was fab! i got it done in italy, and i swear, they have a "glamorize" setting on their cameras. I look all: :flirt:

i bet you always look gorge

oh how i miss roma ...
i loved italy so so so much

VintagePunk said:

*tears*

ThoraSEB said:
Despite looking totally hawt, I look like a serial killer who's about to make another kill. :lmao: Honestly it is the worst picture EVER, but I was looking really good that day. I just don't get it! :lol:

:lmao:!!

The photo for my driver's license...I don't know what I did wrong that day, but I look like I might eat your children or something. :yikes:

ruffian said:

Walgreens only has cheap and crappy cameras, and they charge way too much for two little photos. I don't know which photo of mine is worse: My driver's license or my passport photo. :huh:

At least my work ID badge photo looks decent. :flirt:

VintagePunk said:

omg!

:cute:

:lmao:!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom