PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

I hope I get a package today. I ordered ink for my printer and I need it to come so I can print out the Holiday cards I made, so I can mail them.

Ah that's a very useful package yes. You make your own holiday cards?

:D In my package will be the Wii version of Guitar Hero 3. :dance:

:crack: The game's manual isn't in English. The guy assured me the game was in English. I'm going to check it now, if it's not I'm fucking screwed.

GH, played world tour on the 3 nights in a row on vacation :drool:
I hope a u2 version will come out some day.

What language is it in? Is it the whole Wii system that you won't be able to understand or just one particular game?

Spanish, French, German and Italian. :lol: But the German seller assured me it was English. When the box wasn't English I got scared, then the manual didn't have English either.. but the game is! That's all that matters! :D

My Wii is Dutch, so yeah, English it is.

Thanks guys! I'm REALLY happy with this, because it combines my two biggest hobbies: Music and gaming. And I played the game once at a friends, loved it. Been wanting it for a good two years and now I finally got it! Holy crap this was awesome. My fingers hurt and they're cramped but I don't care! :panic:

taking a break to go to bed now, tomorrow evening I'll be jammin' again before Karate. :D

When will we have our match Kristen? :wink:

Hi Daz :wave:

GG do I have to have the game too in order to have a match online?

:lol: Yes ofcourse, I thought you already had the game when you challenged me?

I'm organising a game night with friends in december, and since I got two Guitar controllers we'll be able to do GH battles. :D that'll be fun.

:wave: :hug: hi Krristen

how's your day?

It's good. Just mailed my cards for the Pleba Xmas Card Exchange. It's snowing here too. How's your day? Enjoying the new apartment :wink:

:lol: Yes ofcourse, I thought you already had the game when you challenged me?

I'm organising a game night with friends in december, and since I got two Guitar controllers we'll be able to do GH battles. :D that'll be fun.

:lol: Nope. I don't have it. I was just being a smart ass :wink:

It's good. How's your day? Enjoying the new apartment :wink:

pretty good.
The :hug: :love: apt's lovely. :heart:

it's getting used to :grumpy: the1 bus every 30 mins :| ( when it isn't rush hours) that's driving me :crack: nuts!
because then I either have to walk 6 blocks to the more frequent bus ( 4 from my building plus the 2 I've walked over to the original bus choice), to get gonig , or walk down the 6 - 8 block hill.
OR wait the 30+ mins for the next bus which I have done 3x's in the past 8 days.

the buses take me to several different subway choices, depending on what I'm doing/ going to.

and I still don't have a phone yet! :scream: (some complications)

I had to chnage my Original Plans I worked out ( on paper)
for how i wanted the Living Room :| The couch would have been on the wall inner to the building hallway where after several days I decided it was too noisy - for hours at a time.

Finally over this Sunday I figured a way out to reconfigure most things in there.
It's not quite as nice as I first did it, but it's still good. It might even work out bettee than I think from what I put down on paper.

And my TV is dying. Really :grumpy:

:lol Nope. I don't have it. I was just being a smart ass :wink:

:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom