PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For VP :sexywink:

edgenbono06-07-1995TheKitchenbox.jpg

bonopeaceedgeblueshoes.jpg

edgenBonoprepopfun.jpg

Thank you! :happy: :right-click-save...again:

Do you remember the daytime ones I'm talking about? Same era.

Does anyone have a link to that pre-GMA video?

That's a fabulous picture of Adam, although this is my favourite:

AdamOSCEra6s216.jpg

The Adam one is post GMA, if that's the one you mean...

:heart: You know I didn't figure out until I watched that "commute" video he made in the south of France that this picture is taken *at his house* *snerk* When the lightbulb went off in my head I did this: :doh:

:heart: You know I didn't figure out until I watched that "commute" video he made in the south of France that this picture is taken *at his house* *snerk* When the lightbulb went off in my head I did this: :doh:

It's the one you guys were talking about where he's in his robe or whatever. I wouldn't know where to find it, if it's still on u2.com. Plus, I'm not a member any more, so maybe those are member only videos. :)

Hee hee - member. :giggle:

Don't make me fight you!

;)
:giggle:

OOh fight!

:wink:

I think this is Bono's house isn't it? Looks like it, and in the video pretty sure that's Bono's driveway he enters. :sexywink:

I think this is Bono's house isn't it? Looks like it, and in the video pretty sure that's Bono's driveway he enters. :sexywink:

It might be Bono's house he goes to at the end of the drive - I don't know what it looks like - but I'm talking about the beginning, when he gets into his car and pulls out of his house - he goes by the building where he's sitting in the guitar picture before he goes out his gate :)

Wild - "bunkfest" :lol:

It might be Bono's house he goes to at the end of the drive - I don't know what it looks like - but I'm talking about the beginning, when he gets into his car and pulls out of his house - he goes by the building where he's sitting in the guitar picture before he goes out his gate :)

Wild - "bunkfest" :lol:

Ah yes ok I meant the house he goes to yes :yes: Adam driving to Bono's house, it's just totally :drool:

Edge is so trashed. :lmao:

Crap...so am I right now. Drinking wine and accidentally had a third glass and watching a Hoarders: Buried Alive marathon. (the only kind of marathon I do). Can't wait for My Collection Obsession to debut at 10:00 pm. They're going to have the Dolly Parton version of PLEBAns.

I have no idea how a spot on another person's body can be MY erogenous zone.

And I will fight. I punched a steel wall last week. I'm a tough little cookie.

I know right? THAT particular beardy Bono just undoes me, jeez... :drool:

:ohmy: Hey, I've had a wire snaked down my jugular vein, so I'm tough too! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom