PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

'K, I'm off to make some poor soul suffer to make my lunch.

Gg, KEEP ME POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

:love::hug: how have you been???? it's been like what, half a year since I last saw you???

:hyper::hyper::hyper: warning, I'm badly hyperactive..

short update on my life, I'm madly in love with this music teacher of my old highschool(I graduated this july) and we're going to buy me a guitar next week... I've been waiting exactly a month for his email and he finally emailed me! :hyper:
and how've you been?

oh and he's married, so no, he has no other motives :wink:

Last edited:
Back, I was texting drea. Im ok,have been working a ton. Got my GED which is equivalent to a hs diploma here. And I chopped my hair off 2 days ago.:ohmy: I had a teacher I felt that way about too,so I understand. :ohmy:

your hair off? :ohmy: all of it???

:hug: congrats on your GED!

:lol: well yea, but now it's mostly I'm happy cause I'm finally getting my Electric guitar! I've been waiting a month for him to email me! so yea, but it's ofcourse a big plus that he's gonna help me find one :D he's a great guitarist!

:drool: secksay

:lmao: I'm gonna buy a pink pair next.... to go with my new pink striped shirt and pink top ....

if you'd have told me a year ago I'd wear pink and like it, I'd have called you insane!

I originally wanted grey blue but they didn't have my size :(

:yawn: I'm going to bed now tho, gotta get up at 5 tomorrow cause I have to work from 6 to 9... but after that I've three weeks holidays from work :drool: no working and they pay me 6 hours a week... oh yea

ooh I saw that you got that pink top. Should look nice with your baby blue Edun hoodie tho? :hmm:

So you are shopping for a strat then?

Don't forget to actually pay attention to the guitars while shopping. :wink:

SG did you get my text? :kiss: Hi Diane! :hug: my pups are great. maybe one of the girls can pm you my cell # and if you text me ill send you a pic of them. Im on the net on my cell.

daygloeyes2 said:
SG did you get my text? :kiss: Hi Diane! :hug: my pups are great. maybe one of the girls can pm you my cell # and if you text me ill send you a pic of them. Im on the net on my cell.

:yes: I hope you got my reply - for some reason my text/reply ratio is a bit dodgy :(

Wiiiiild! :hug: still here?

GG :ohmy: :happy: yeah for the guitar!

Back
Top Bottom