PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's been a rather interesting day for me :lol:

the weather has been screwy - grey and a little rainy, then hot and muggy, then rainy again, etc... and my sister had to go to Ann Arbor to pick Jake up from his college orientation, so she's been away on the road all day, so we decided to start the yard sale tomorrow.

I'm currently considering taking Gavin on a real American style (or at least Lynda-style :p ) road trip, through Chicago and down to New Orleans rather than staying here the whole two weeks

Oh, and I had a rather interesting proposition this afternoon :lol:
(please don't quote!)
:whistle: :shh:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
it's been a rather interesting day for me :lol:

the weather has been screwy - grey and a little rainy, then hot and muggy, then rainy again, etc... and my sister had to go to Ann Arbor to pick Jake up from his college orientation, so she's been away on the road all day, so we decided to start the yard sale tomorrow.

I'm currently considering taking Gavin on a real American style (or at least Lynda-style :p ) road trip, through Chicago and down to New Orleans rather than staying here the whole two weeks

:ohmy: :yikes:

That sounds fantastic, I :love: Chicago and i really really want to go to New Orleans, ghost hunting :drool:

WildHoney said:

I was like 'I can see why I might have been an obvious choice for this discussion, being rather accepting and open-minded as I am..." :lol: it's almost flattering, I suppose; but I can accept that people do whatever they want, but not actually have to get involved myself :giggle: I'm very supportive of a persons need to explore their sexuality, but I'm pretty well settled when it comes to my own :wink:

WildHoney said:

That sounds fantastic, I :love: Chicago and i really really want to go to New Orleans, ghost hunting :drool:

:drool: I have always always wanted to go to New Orleans; Gav likes road trips and wants to see Chicago, I don't see why we can't do it. I've been looking and the prices are not too bad, all in all

Sad_Girl said:

I was like 'I can see why I might have been an obvious choice for this discussion, being rather accepting and open-minded as I am..." :lol: it's almost flattering, I suppose; but I can accept that people do whatever they want, but not actually have to get involved myself :giggle: I'm very supportive of a persons need to explore their sexuality, but I'm pretty well settled when it comes to my own :wink:

Just like Leban Love :flirt::drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:drool: I have always always wanted to go to New Orleans; Gav likes road trips and wants to see Chicago, I don't see why we can't do it. I've been looking and the prices are not too bad, all in all

I say DO IT :yes: :hyper:

OMG I was taking a nap earlier, and somehow took my nose ring all the way out. I had to find it, sterilize it and put it back in when I woke up :yikes: :lol: I still don't know how the hell I did it

theedge.gif

Never seen this one before :heart:

WildHoney said:

:yikes:

My nose stud fell out when i was cleaning it the day after i got it done, i was like :scream:

:yikes: I didn't think it would be possible for it to just come out like that, with the twists in it

WildHoney said:
theedge.gif

Never seen this one before :heart:

that's a great one :heart:

Hi Kat and YDW :hug: I'm doing well, but you caught me on the way out :sad:

I have to take my nephew home. I'll bbl but I'm not sure how long I'll be

in case I don't make it back before bedtime over there, you girls have a good night :hug:

Bye SG, Hi ydw :hug:

Friday, yay! Almost. not that it's very different from any other day for me. i really need a job. gonna hand my CV into agencies tomorrow. I need money for shoes and other important stuff!!!

Back
Top Bottom