PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG, I *still* have a toothache, even though I saw my dentist yesterday morning and he did some work which helped.

I think I should donate my mouth to Colleen's dental school. :sigh:

Sorry bout your teeth. My mom is having some work done to take stains away and I guess straighten teeth or maybe pull some teeth and she has terrible pain too. Sorry I'm so clueless!

She has to take Ibuprofen and Penecilin(sp?). What worries me is that she won't be feeling well on our trip to Montana/Wyoming. It could totally ruin it for her. Oh I hope that doesn't happen. :( :pray: :pray: :pray:

Jo :sad: so sorry about the toothache business. a healthy mouth is something we take for granted, but when something isn't quite right it can really take over :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Jo :sad: so sorry about the toothache business. a healthy mouth is something we take for granted, but when something isn't quite right it can really take over :hug:

No kidding. :(

I'm of a mind to start an IO or ZC thread just to bitch, whine, and moan about My Year in Dentistry (and It's Only August). :angry:

edit: Actually, it's really been My Miserable Summer of Dentistry. :angry:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
My sister is so wasted :sigh: These of photos she took, she should be a professional :heart::yes:

Harrie :cute::heart:
Arrie.jpg

Arrie203.jpg

Arrie204.jpg

Arrie205.jpg

:cute:!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom