PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seeing a family member is, putting it mildly, hell. It takes away that person. This person is not my brother. The brother who stood in the GA line at 6 am in the freezing cold with me and made sure I was as close as possible to U2. The brother who visited me every day in the hospital last year. The brother who had a *chat* with a girl who spread rumors about me in middle school and made sure she didnt bother me again. The brother who I drank Smirnoff Ice coolers with while having a Family Guy marathon. The person who stole 40K from his mother and hurt his family so he could get high and deal drugs isnt my brother because the brother I remember before all of this wouldnt do that . I dont know who the hell he is.

daygloeyes2 said:
Seeing a family member is, putting it mildly, hell. It takes away that person. This person is not my brother. The brother who stood in the GA line at 6 am in the freezing cold with me and made sure I was as close as possible to U2. The brother who visited me every day in the hospital last year. The brother who had a *chat* with a girl who spread rumors about me in middle school and made sure she didnt bother me again. The brother who I drank Smirnoff Ice coolers with while having a Family Guy marathon. The person who stole 40K from his mother and hurt his family so he could get high and deal drugs isnt my brother because the brother I remember before all of this wouldnt do that . I dont know who the hell he is.

drugs have a way of taking over and re-dircting someone's personality. :hug: You know who your brother really is - and maybe someday you might even see that person again - but only if he can muster enough personal strength to overcome the demon which has obviously taken over

I'm so sorry to know you're going through this :heart: :hug:

I hate to say it and I apologize if I sound so callous, but at this point SG, Im not expecting any phone call that has to do with him except one saying he's OD'd. And Ive been preparing myself for that for awhile. But seeing his myspace today was a suckerpunch back to reality.

daygloeyes2 said:
I hate to say it and I apologize if I sound so callous, but at this point SG, Im not expecting any phone call that has to do with him except one saying he's OD'd. And Ive been preparing myself for that for awhile. But seeing his myspace today was a suckerpunch back to reality.

I think that's how I would deal with it, too - always preparing for the worst, not expecting the turn-around - it's just to protect yourself, you know that and anyone with any sense of empathy understands that. You can't set yourself up to be hurt time and time again, no matter how much you love someone.

But where there is life there is hope - don't count on it or expect it, just hold fast to a small glimmer of hope, keep it buried but don't let it die :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi BG777

Hi SG! :hug:

That's an excellent movie. I'm organizing my music at the moment, and burning a CD for a friend.

I need to organize my MP3's :hmm:

I'm re-watching it for the oh, tenth or twelfth time, I think :lol:

I've recently developed a ferocious crush on Jake Gyllenhaal :combust: tomorrow I may have to rent Jarhead and check him out as a soldier :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

429 hours :happy: :hyper:

:hyper:

I need to organize my MP3's :hmm:

I'm re-watching it for the oh, tenth or twelfth time, I think :lol:

I've recently developed a ferocious crush on Jake Gyllenhaal :combust: tomorrow I may have to rent Jarhead and check him out as a soldier :drool:

He's definitely :combust: worthy.

I just got a bunch of new music, so I'm trying to get all of it into iTunes, and find where my stupid computer is hiding some of the songs. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

He's definitely :combust: worthy.

I just got a bunch of new music, so I'm trying to get all of it into iTunes, and find where my stupid computer is hiding some of the songs. :lol :

New Music is always good :happy: :cool: the computer hiding it isn't :madwife: :lol:

Have you seen Zodiac? the movie itself is good, but Jake is :ohmy: :combust: :combust: :combust: :love:

Sad_Girl said:

New Music is always good :happy: :cool: the computer hiding it isn't :madwife: :lol:

Have you seen Zodiac? the movie itself is good, but Jake is :ohmy: :combust: :combust: :combust: :love:

I've been mainly listening to Josh Groban in preparation for the concert I'm going to on Friday, but since I had all these new CD's, I figured it was good to change things up, and listen to my new stuff, which is sooo good so far! :drool:

No, never seen it. I'll have to check it out!

daygloeyes2 said:
Thora, your signature is incredibly vulgar.:tsk: Or maybe my mind is? :hmm:

5154.gif
:lmao:!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom