PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PGP: Post All The Bono Photos..on the first page

PGP: Bono, Y U MAKE ME SWOON SO HARD?

PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The last one was supposed to be a leather day post but I flaked

Wait, isn't it still Wednesday somewhere in the world? :shifty:

Did you somehow find out I have a PB folder dedicated entirely to Bono's sweat? :shifty:

I like the first title. :hmm:

Wow, busy night in here! Too bad I missed most of the party. :)

This weekend is my cousin's wedding (I originally wrote birthday. Wtf?! :lol: ), and since it's in a city an hour and a half away from where I live, I was working out arrangements so I won't have to drive back and forth from all the festivities over the next few days. Gas is so fucking expensive in my province right now, so the less driving the better. Anyway, I have a hotel room all lined up now, so that's a huge stress off my shoulders. :)

so this thread was speeding toward 1000, then suddenly stalled. :hmm:

I'll have to come back a bit later...

Wow, busy night in here! Too bad I missed most of the party. :)

This weekend is my cousin's wedding (I originally wrote birthday. Wtf?! :lol: ), and since it's in a city an hour and a half away from where I live, I was working out arrangements so I won't have to drive back and forth from all the festivities over the next few days. Gas is so fucking expensive in my province right now, so the less driving the better. Anyway, I have a hotel room all lined up now, so that's a huge stress off my shoulders. :)

I hope everything works out and that you have a great time :up:

Don't worry about it though....it's a celebration no matter if it's a birthday or a wedding :wink:

Lil' CK has officially made it through kindergarten! His last day was today and he is SO excited to have the summer off. Mommy is already feeling the exhaustion, lol.

FroBaby is so cute when she rolls...she gets SO frustrated once she gets to her tummy and realizes she's stuck. :giggle: Hard to believe her FOUR month checkup is in a couple weeks!

:hug::hug::hug: to all that need them since there seems to be quite a bit happening in the thread lately.

Congrats CK! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom