PGP...Hey! lets get together and go Ikea whoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds like a good problem tohave, Sami :wink:

I've never had it, whats it taste like?

**The Dubhlin Mudslide Ice cream, that is

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
That sounds like a good problem tohave, Sami :wink:

I've never had it, whats it taste like?

**The Dubhlin Mudslide Ice cream, that is

I can't really explain it....it's Irish Creme ice cream with fudge and coffee swirls and chunks of chocolate cookie :drool: it's Ben and Jerry's, you should try it!!

:lol: No Biggie - I knew you were studying. I should've figured everyone was in the setlist

Sami I've never seen that type of Ben and Jerrys for sale around here

7912-1.jpg

7897-4.jpg

*crickets* oh well
'
i reallyDO have to go home and clean....:sigh:

BUT I have a few new Cd's/DC singles to help get me energized for it......... some a real old to you but new to me :love:

singles:
U2-
one/lady with the Spinning head:drool:/satilite of love/night & day remix

WGRYWH/paint it black {stones}/Fortunate Son{forgetry\Creedence Clearwater rRevivsal}/WGRYWH {another mix} pretty cool cover versions from our guys

!! ABOY/Miss Sarejvo {:drool: OMG that was SOOOO amazing to hear it at MSG at last!!! & now have a recoding! } woot /AMAAW {acoustic}

CD's

Soundtrack/Dances With Wolves- I've never seen the movie totally intact/thru either...but I fllin love with the ST way before i ever ssaw any of it at all!

Soundtrack/Feild of Dreams- enough of a baseball fan to love this movie...saw on TV, then bought ST on Tape...

Telvsion's 2nd album Adventure...have on vinyl...butRhino Recs reissued with .....the actual TITLE TRACK of this Record that was never put on it inthe first place.......!!!!

PAtti Smith Group-- Dream of Life (96)

The only reason I know it --- i did design work for the then silent partner of Ork records. backin ??79 - 81..and he gave me several Live Television #tapes# & of Studio outtakes and songs not made it to record ....including "ADVENTURE"! but haven't heard it since my walkman busted..... my last operable tape machine

all the taping/recording parts of my 2 boomboxes are PPfffttt now...:sad:

I really sorta "overspent"-- on my Crdt crd {not to bust it....but nearly $95on records(!!) past 2 weeks} {plus the SAT MSG 170$ gift to Myself}
{plus i want a GA 11/21 tix, have to buy sneakers & boots for winter +/- total $100 and 35 $ to get my U2Bklyn photos done} that'lllleave me with about $180 left on crdt crd for emergencies.....

Ive missed SOOOO Much music in the past ?? 6 mons or more since the tAPE PORTIONS busted of my 2 boom boxes-- cause most of my stuff Is STILLL one TAPES except for......

U2 cd's
Oct/ War/ AB/ POP/ my ATYCLB is gone AWOL in mybedroom :uhoh: and of course ~~~HTDAAB

\Other CD's
one of Bruces gigantic Live compelations
LORT ST's I/II & III
Babylon 5 TV sts
Steve Reich's- Variations on String, Winds and Piano
:love:

not much than that ...until now////

aren't you thrilled to know my CD collection- before & after photos....:laugh:

:hug:s for all returning & laterleaving se you hopefully some time tomorrow.

sami0201 said:

I can't really explain it....it's Irish Creme ice cream with fudge and coffee swirls and chunks of chocolate cookie :drool: it's Ben and Jerry's, you should try it!!

I have and I had it last week at their store 43/8th ave
along with Chocolate Thearapy before I went back to hang out at MSG :drool: :drool: :drool: {those drool are for BOTH the ICe Cream And the guys! :laugh:}

Back
Top Bottom