PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta bounce. Seeing Dave again tonight. :wave: Good luck with dinner, Thora.

hi/bye Kristen

ETA: hi/bye Jem as well

:grumpy: Iffy Signal takes soooo long to get anything read let alone posted !

BOTH Bono and Edge? :tsk: Greedy greedy. You can obviously only take care of one. :shifty: I'll take Bono off your hands then...

uh, girlfriend.....your Reading Skillz haz gone down! :wink:

note in red...... V

I volunteer to "quick change" either Bono or Edge in any ballet the guys dance in! :drool:LOL

job perks!!! LOL :applaud:

see....... :D
(altho it's taken so damn lomg to post this < 5 hours!:grumpy:>, GG migh be off to sleep already )

But At LEAST I can VINDICATE mahself to mah
PGP Peeps that today < maaaaybe not on another day...> I was not greedy, that's riiiiiight Windmill grrl!! :tongue: :yes: :D

Just passed out on the couch for a half hour. :lol: Wow, that felt nice. Must not do that again though, otherwise I'm never going to be able to go to sleep tonight. :giggle:

Looking at these pics make me smile. :heart:

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMDAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMDMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMTYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMTIuanBn.jpg

Yeah, they suck. But they're MY sucky photos. :love:

THose are the BEST kind of photos and they do NOT suck!

Hope you're having fun with Tom!

Mmmm, I've copied your recipe, sounds SO good!

So much to reply to, and I forgot to hit reply as I was reading. I've only been able to do drive-bys all weekend.

Comet, thanks so much for posting the pics, she's beautiful, and the performance looks amazing!

Cori, yay for chatting with cute boys!

Thora, your new necklace is gorgeous, I love it.

DG, hope your pup is okay. :(

Jem, I used to love lingerie, back when I had money. :lol:

Zooey, how was the race? My niece ran another half marathon today, and her time was 2:23.

DAMN! She's an inspiration to me! I'm going to shoot for a 10K (6 miles) in about 1 hr 5 min in January.
My race was really good. Well, the swim sucked but I never do as well as I want in the swim. Bike was fine and run was really good. It was hot but it was a nice course. Thanks for asking. :hug:

I gotta bounce. Seeing Dave again tonight. :wave: Good luck with dinner, Thora.

hi/bye Kristen

ETA: hi/bye Jem as well
Sorry I missed you.

Tom got tickets to Bon Jovi in March. :hyper:
ticketS, like plural, like for you and him? SWEET!

Goodnight guys :hug:

missed you too :angry:

SOOOOO COLLLLLLDDDD!

Is it Spring yet?

*snuggles MTE* I've had a whiskey and coke and I'm feeling friendly :shrug:

Just passed out on the couch for a half hour. :lol: Wow, that felt nice. Must not do that again though, otherwise I'm never going to be able to go to sleep tonight. :giggle:

nap, ftmfw!

Is it sad that I want to buy something from the Home Shopping Network? I saw it in an HSN commercial on another network, and checked it out on the website.

A bit more expensive than I would have preferred, but I can't help it. DO WANT.

twiggy LONDON Studded Union Jack Flag Handbag at HSN.com

That's cute! Nothing wrong with buying something from them, if you like it. :shrug: :) If you want it, BUY EEEET! :D :enabler:

DAMN! She's an inspiration to me! I'm going to shoot for a 10K (6 miles) in about 1 hr 5 min in January.
My race was really good. Well, the swim sucked but I never do as well as I want in the swim. Bike was fine and run was really good. It was hot but it was a nice course. Thanks for asking. :hug:

Glad your race went well! :D

That's cute! Nothing wrong with buying something from them, if you like it. :shrug: :) If you want it, BUY EEEET! :D :enabler:

I'm trying to see if I can catch the commercial again, to see what it looks like being carried by the actress. On the page, there's a picture of someone holding it, and it looks on the big side (which is good), but I swear in the commercial it looked smaller.

If it's some teeny bag, I'm so not interested. I need something to hold at least one book, one notebook and then all the usual crap.

What is this "winter" you speak of? :scratch:

COLD temps day 35F down to night ? -15F here in the NYC area, more north ? at might -25 - -35

and you know the white stuff!

no, no, not cocaine......i mean.........

FROZEN WATER =

S - N - O - W !!!

< insert various snowman, snowflake, ice skating pond, chattering teeth, hot coco mugs, skiers, quilts & blankies :smilies: here! Paging Lila64 PLS :giggle:> :D

THAT'S winter zu! :D

:wink:

COLD temps day 35F down to night ? -15F here in the NYC area, more north ? at might -25 - -35

and you know the white stuff!

no, no, not cocaine......i mean.........

FROZEN WATER !!!

S - N - O - W !!!

< insert various snowman, snowflake, ice skating pond, chattering teeth, hot coco mugs, skiers, quilts & blankies :smilies: here! paging Lila64 PLS :giggle:> :D

THAT'S winter zu! :D

:wink:

hmm... *thinks* yeah, that vaguely rings a bell... but does not really compute. Been in the desert too long! :lol:

I'm trying to see if I can catch the commercial again, to see what it looks like being carried by the actress. On the page, there's a picture of someone holding it, and it looks on the big side (which is good), but I swear in the commercial it looked smaller.

If it's some teeny bag, I'm so not interested. I need something to hold at least one book, one notebook and then all the usual crap.

can you get the dimensdions -- through thre manufacturer ? or the store/website ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom