PGP: Hey Bono, nice ass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
look who slipped in here for a little postwhoring:

edge0130.jpg

You should. I'm on about the TV series. Not the film one. This is one I mean.

Pride and Prejudice (TV mini-series 1995) - IMDb

:drool:

Love this one so much, not bothered with the film version. :lol:

Night. :wave::hug:

THIS! I love the TV series version. I've watched it SO many times. Maybe I should watch that once I'm done with what I'm watching right now. :love:

I love swing dancing. Mr.Z and I are way out of practice but it was fun when we were taking lessons.

Kinda hoping that if we post lots tonight, we'll have a new thread by tomorrow. I can't be in this thread (title) at work!

Swing dancing is SO much fun! I used to do it all the time. Haven't been in years, though.

I hear ya. Can't keep this thread title open when I'm at the office. :giggle:

Larry would like to help us finish the thread but he's got somewhere to be
12sept2009_chicago.jpg

Mmm.... :combust: He needs to be at my house. ASAP! :wink:

I love swing dancing. Mr.Z and I are way out of practice but it was fun when we were taking lessons.

Kinda hoping that if we post lots tonight, we'll have a new thread by tomorrow. I can't be in this thread (title) at work!

Oooh you've done swing dancing? Cool. :hyper:

Hehe. :giggle: Yeah I can imagine IT peeps at work like nice page you're surfing :eyebrow: :sexywink::lmao:

'night Jem.
I'm trying to get my papers graded so I can be in here more this week. I miss you guys.

Oooooh that was to GG. :) Its too early for me. ;)

<--- insomniac.:reject::lol:

Boo to papers. Hopefully you will be grading UK papers next year. :p

Wow, Lardence doesn't do anything for me anymore. :huh:

Have you got anything in an Edge, shirtless, say around 1993? :giggle:

This is my Dave:
Dave.jpg

I wonder if I could talk him into wearing a beanie one time...

Mmm... my Mexican chicken dish is pretty much done. It only took 4 hours on low. :tsk: :lol: Silly super fast crock pot!! Oh well. I've shredded the chicken and put it on warm with the lid partially off. I'll turn it off soon, and then just re-warm it when I'm ready for dinner. I'm not ready to eat at 3pm. :lol:

Mmm... my Mexican chicken dish is pretty much done. It only took 4 hours on low. :tsk: :lol: Silly super fast crock pot!! Oh well. I've shredded the chicken and put it on warm with the lid partially off. I'll turn it off soon, and then just re-warm it when I'm ready for dinner. I'm not ready to eat at 3pm. :lol:

I'll be on the next flight to Vancouver. :wink:

I'm in the mood to do an epic photoshop (like putting Adam's face on Lady Gaga), but my CS5 won't transfer from my PC to my new laptop without unlocking it again. I must be doing something wrong. :grumpy:

Ooooh what kind of drinks?

Still waiting for Tom. :waiting: He better get here soon, I'm starving! :lol:

Oh, probably just rum & Diet Coke. I only have rum & vodka in the house right now. I need to stock up on other liquors so I can make margaritas and other fun stuff. :)

Aww, hope he gets there soon! I hate waiting for someone when I'm hungry, so I feel your pain! :hug:

Oh, probably just rum & Diet Coke. I only have rum & vodka in the house right now. I need to stock up on other liquors so I can make margaritas and other fun stuff. :)

Aww, hope he gets there soon! I hate waiting for someone when I'm hungry, so I feel your pain! :hug:

Enjoy! :D

Still not here. :waiting: :lol:

Mmmm, I've copied your recipe, sounds SO good!

So much to reply to, and I forgot to hit reply as I was reading. I've only been able to do drive-bys all weekend.

Comet, thanks so much for posting the pics, she's beautiful, and the performance looks amazing!

Cori, yay for chatting with cute boys!

Thora, your new necklace is gorgeous, I love it.

DG, hope your pup is okay. :(

Jem, I used to love lingerie, back when I had money. :lol:

Zooey, how was the race? My niece ran another half marathon today, and her time was 2:23.

That sounds seriously tasty. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom