PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, who wants to play the "figure out what's on Edge's computer" game? :shifty:

comp1.jpg

I can tell there's a folder labeled MP3, and the one next to it looks like it is named "Edg", and I think a folder called Angeogenesis event, and a Music Rising folder. Pretty sure one of the others is labeled "How to seduce MTE".

I have a thread title...In my next life, I want to be a white balloon!:lol::lol::lol:

I see something called "Elevation Partners," and then some sort of pdf that appears to be dated October 2005. :tsk: Clean up your desktop, Edge!

In the lower left hand corner, it looks like there's an MP3 that appears to be called "U2 - I've Got a Little...." something.

Maybe "I've Got a Lovely" .....

Oh my god! U2's done a cover of "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts!"

I see something called "Elevation Partners," and then some sort of pdf that appears to be dated October 2005. :tsk: Clean up your desktop, Edge!

In the lower left hand corner, it looks like there's an MP3 that appears to be called "U2 - I've Got a Little...." something.

Maybe "I've Got a Lovely" .....

Oh my god! U2's done a cover of "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts!"

Pfft, as if anyone in U2 has a LITTLE anyting! :wink: I vote for the coconut song! :applaud:

Ok, who wants to play the "figure out what's on Edge's computer" game? :shifty:

comp1.jpg

I can tell there's a folder labeled MP3, and the one next to it looks like it is named "Edg", and I think a folder called Angeogenesis event, and a Music Rising folder. Pretty sure one of the others is labeled "How to seduce MTE".

Nope. The one you say is labeled MP3? It acutally says MFG, my initials. Huh. Who knew?

There's an "Elevation Partners" folder, an mp3 folder, a "(something)Letter October 2001" folder, the one under the "Edg" folder looks like "(something) disk drum leads"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom