PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the recipe was YUM. Really, really tasty.

Now my fear is getting the leftovers from the foil package to tupperware containers. :uhoh:

But I'm happy it turned out well, at least in that respect.

Okay, the recipe was YUM. Really, really tasty.

Now my fear is getting the leftovers from the foil package to tupperware containers. :uhoh:

But I'm happy it turned out well, at least in that respect.

Yay, glad it was good! I tried the link, but the site seems to be down.

The steak we had earlier was...bleh. I didn't have much of it.

eta - Site's back up now. As soon as I posted that, of course.

I need to eat too. Last night dinner wasn't ready until 9pm. I should get going on something now before I get distracted and lose track of time again. :lol:

When are Wild and GG leaving for Brussels? Maybe something Brussels related? Although the thread will be done long before the actual concert. :lol:

Tuesday they leave for Brussels - unless we become super speedy the next thread should still be up then :lol: If leather!Bono and shirtless!Adam can't get us faster than 4 days, nothing will (unless Larry and Edge suddenly decide to go shirtless... but that might make a few people in here explode :wink:)

What, you don't want to drop $500 on a necklace for a fellow U2 fan you've never met?

Well, I never!

:wink:

How about we combine the two? "PGP: Setting sail for Brussels to stare at leather-clad muscles!" *g*

(Of course for some of us it would be "white tshirt-clad muscles" instead :wink:)

My oh my!

PhotoByypeter_neill-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom