PGP - Here It Goes Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's doing OK, thanks for asking Ali. :hug: Naturally she's in alot of pain but she refuses to take anything stronger than asprin because she doesnt want to be dependent on painkillers. I have to take her to get her cast put on this afternoon.

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi girls :hug: can't stay long. My mom had a nasty fall today. xrays revealed she broke her left ankle. :slant: If you ladies could keep her in your thoughts and,if you feel comfortable doing so, prayers, it would be much appreciated. Ive gotta go pick her up @ the hospital since im still at work. I'm amazed she was able to drive! Be back later.

DG and mum. :hug:

Galeongirl said:
:drool: we should have a huge PLEBAn dublin party

:lmao: I pity the residents!

:evil: We've discussed that. Would be fun. oor DUblin. :lol:

Am on kats laptop and the keys are in diff places than on my mac. :crazy:It turns out the router works but my laptop and the router don'tlike each other. someone kat knows is trying to figure out how to get my net working again.

daygloeyes2 said:
She's doing OK, thanks for asking Ali. :hug: Naturally she's in alot of pain but she refuses to take anything stronger than asprin because she doesnt want to be dependent on painkillers. I have to take her to get her cast put on this afternoon.

Your poor mum, as if you guys haven't had enough to eal with recently. :hug:

Good news about San Diego/LA though. :hyper::hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Alright kids, I've gotta run. I have lots of errands to do. Will try to pop on later. GG, congrats on the guitar btw. :up:

I missed DG. :sad:

Bye GG. :hug:

I have to go too. Am on my friends laptop and she keep it in the most ridiculous place, am starting to get cramp in my legs from being sat in most uncomfortable way. :| :lol:

Will be back later, gonna get tea cook for my guy while im up.

:hug:

JT gigs and the SoCal Interference crew :hyper: And Vegas is only a few hours from LA right? :drool: If possible, I'm going to get an apartment in Westwood or Santa Monica. I think I can afford to at least have a roomie on a nurse's salary in one of those areas. :)

Sorry for disappearing, had to post a bottle of whisky to my dad :D And then I got distracted by a castle at the end of the street... dang I love Scotland! :lol:

Gotta run... haggis to eat and planes to catch.... :yikes:

:hug:

:hug: glad to hear you're doing good DG :)

I dissapeared for dinner, then my da had to go on the pc.... I sorted out all my tabs :lol: it was a mess!

daygloeyes2 said:
JT gigs and the SoCal Interference crew :hyper: And Vegas is only a few hours from LA right? :drool: If possible, I'm going to get an apartment in Westwood or Santa Monica. I think I can afford to at least have a roomie on a nurse's salary in one of those areas. :)

Westwood :drool:...my old hanging out area. I love it.
Santa Monica?...I used to play Volleyball in Venice beach every weekend. :up:

and Vegas???!!!!......absolutely.

:sad:

I wish I could visit dutchieland! Hopefully I'll get across the ocean someday.

How was driving Gg? Take out any poles, pedestrians, etc...? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom