PGP - Here It Goes Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Bri-my mom and I have talked about moving out west for awhile. But with all the crap thats happened this past year, we both feel that a fresh start would be best. Aside from a few friends, theres nothing to tie us here. I didnt want to leave for awhile because of my dad, but after the stuff hes done? fuck him. Im really excited about the future! :hyper: brb the boys need to go out....

:hyper: That sounds great. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Wild-it was around this time 2 years ago that you and Jem made plans to come to Boston. :heart: Our meeting was too brief. Next tour my mom and I have discussed going to Dublin! Then me and you can get :drunk: at the Octagon. :sexywink:

2 years. :heart: Bestmoment of Boston nearly falling to the floor in my sleepin bag when you tackled me. :heart:

:lol:

Dublin. :rockon::hyper: YOu would love it.

*drives by again*

Hey GG2 and Jem :hug:

I'm not going near Vista for a good long while yet... I've heard too many bad things about it!

Why won't this stupid computer burn my pics onto CD?! :banghead: :sad:

chickadee said:
Men are twats. Many of them anyway.

I'm involved in a weird thing with a guy who has a girlfriend. And we haven't slept together or anything but he thinks that's where it's heading, and I used to be all okay with it but I really don't think I am now. I hate cheating and I can't believe I ever considered being part of it. But if I tell him that he'll probably stop being friends with me, you know. What to do?

Guys in relationships, don't do it. :no:

It just ends in hurt. :(

If hes a really good friend he would understand and stay friends with you.

VintagePunk said:

My take on it is, if you`re starting to feel uncomfortable with it, there`s probably a very good reason for it. And you are worth more than just a fling with someone who is officially taken by someone else. :up:

As for worrying about him feeling like you`ve led him on - he`s the one that`s in a relationship, and the one who would be cheating! I`d say he has no room to feel led on. :yes:

agree totally

Back
Top Bottom