PGP: Hello (Hello) *Disclaimer: That is an echo, not a Vertigo reference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That really is sucky that she keeps backing out at the last minute like that. Have you told her that you'd like a bit more notification or explanation or whatever ('cause if someone's got a legitimate reason to back out, obviously, that's understandable, and if it's a last minute emergency that makes sense, too. But to do it with no real explanation...yeah. Kinda crappy).

Glad you're enjoying Seattle so far, though! I bet that'd be a really neat city to visit.

I will tell her the next time I see her. That kind of a conversation is best had in person - email can be so misleading and hard to understand tone. She didn't give me an explanation, so I have no clue why it wouldn't work for her. Oh well, whatever.

I ended up having a great day today. Went shopping and my parents spoiled me loads for my birthday (better late than never!). I got incredible new running shoes and gear, a few books and some goodies at Trader Joe's. :heart: So it turned out to be a fabulous day, and there wouldn't have been time to do all that shopping if I'd spent the morning out having breakfast with my friend. So it's all good. :)

I love Seattle so much. My mom's side of the family is from here, so it's pretty much been my second home for my entire life. I lived with my grandma for a few years in my early 20's, which was awesome. I always enjoy coming back to visit.

:hug: Tara. Hope you feel better soon.

Also, yay for your mom getting that stuff removed and whatnot!

I will tell her the next time I see her. That kind of a conversation is best had in person - email can be so misleading and hard to understand tone. She didn't give me an explanation, so I have no clue why it wouldn't work for her. Oh well, whatever.

Absolutely agree, some things are just better face to face. Good luck, I hope things work out with that.

I ended up having a great day today. Went shopping and my parents spoiled me loads for my birthday (better late than never!). I got incredible new running shoes and gear, a few books and some goodies at Trader Joe's. :heart: So it turned out to be a fabulous day, and there wouldn't have been time to do all that shopping if I'd spent the morning out having breakfast with my friend. So it's all good. :)

I love Seattle so much. My mom's side of the family is from here, so it's pretty much been my second home for my entire life. I lived with my grandma for a few years in my early 20's, which was awesome. I always enjoy coming back to visit.

Hooray! Not a bad haul at all-glad your alternate plans turned out to be just as fun :up: :D.

That's pretty cool. What a nice way to be able to reunite with family like that, I'm glad you get the chance to go back there often. Will definitely have to look into visiting that city someday-hell, I'd love to visit the northwestern U.S. in general, I've heard it's absolutely beautiful out that way. That area, the southeastern U.S., and Alaska and Hawaii are about the only parts of the country I haven't traveled through/visited in some form or another.

As I cannot get over the crappy feeling allergy/cold has given me, I'm taking more Alka Selzter and going to bed.

:hug::heart::wave:
G'night all. Love you.

P.S.
My mom got the surgical clips out today. And, with the way things are going, might get all 3 drains :)crack:) out on Monday. :D

That's great news about your mom :up: :hug:

Glad you're having a wonderful time :hug:

Nice avi :shifty:

be careful! ;) Might run into a wild moose or something.

they are harmless, it´s capercaillies that you should look out for this time of the year and bears too, but those birds are really pain in the arse if you walk into one now :lol:

The capercaillie bird defends its territory - David Attenborough - BBC wildlife - YouTube

only been attacked by one once and that was enough, funny buggers tho and about last night, I think that there were no animals within 5 miles from my wereabouts after fell into a ditch in pitch black and cursed and yelled like a mofo :lol::wink:

Just stopping in to drop off this picture...

FroBaby wants a twitter :whistle:
20120511_162839.jpg

(the shirt says "can you tweet too?" )

FroBaby is GORGEOUS, CK!! :cute: :love:

Glad your Mom's feeling better, Tara.

Home again. Seattle was lovely. I can't believe how perfect the weather has been. What a treat!! It's currently 24C (75F), and it's supposed to stay this lovely for the next week. Hooray!!! :love: I'm so damn cheerful these days, it's hilarious. :lol: You can tell I have SAD and get SO much better when the sun shines on a daily basis. :wink:

Happy birthday Liz. :D

I'm trying to change the logon sound of my laptop. Since I got a pikachu on the backside, I'm setting it to Pikachu's voice. :wink: Would be fun to fuck with people's minds.

Happy Mother's Day to the mommies of children and pets. And happy day to the daughter's out there. I hope you have a mom you can look up to. :heart:

Since I don't exactly have much extra money to buy my mom something fabulous like I would normally, I just made her a card and wrote up a certificate for a few hours of my help around the house the next time I'm visiting them.

There's a Twitter contest to win a $50 spa gift card if you tell this company what you did for your mom today, and I told them what I did. They tweeted me back to say they loved it. Maybe I'll win, and can send her that gift card as well! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom