PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Well, I'm going to go now...I'm going to let my mom have the computer for a little while longer.

I'm going to go to bed early tonight cause my dad has a doctor appointment at 8:45am tomorrow (mainly to draw blood)...so I don't know if I'm going to come back here tonight...:wave: :hug:

:sad: Bye Weldy! Have a good night! I'll talk to you later or tomorrow!:hug:

Jez, I'm doing pretty well. Glad it's a Friday, that's for sure!

Hi Drea! :hug: I'll be breaking out the booze soon too! Hockey is on tonight. :hyper:

See you later, Weldy! :hug:

Hockey :hyper:

I've heard St Louis hasn't been having a good season so far, let's hope the Canucks trounce 'em :wink:

The Leafs/Columbus game should be starting in about 20 mins or so :D

ThoraSEB said:
Jez, I'm doing pretty well. Glad it's a Friday, that's for sure!

Hi Drea! :hug: I'll be breaking out the booze soon too! Hockey is on tonight. :hyper:

See you later, Weldy! :hug:

Hey Thora! How are you? Who's playing tonight?:hug:

Currently Listening: "What It Feels Like For A Girl"/Madonna

Drea said:
Hockey :hyper:

I've heard St Louis hasn't been having a good season so far, let's hope the Canucks trounce 'em :wink:

The Leafs/Columbus game should be starting in about 20 mins or so :D

I certainly hope we trounce them! :D Our record hasn't been that stunning yet, so we need to get a good win under our belts.

Ooh - that should be a good game for you! :)

Brittany - the Vancouver Canucks are the hockey team I support.

Hey Brittany! :hug:

No, I don't think we have been introduced, but I've seen you around. I'm Jez, I'm 23 and live in Sweden, which makes it almost impossible for me to be on at the same time as the others around here. I have to get up early for school, so I'm usually asleep by now :D
Except for a nasty cold, I'm doing ok. How are you?

ThoraSEB said:

I certainly hope we trounce them! :D Our record hasn't been that stunning yet, so we need to get a good win under our belts.

Ooh - that should be a good game for you! :)

Brittany - the Vancouver Canucks are the hockey team I support.

Ahh..ok. I hate sports, but I do love hockey. I am the biggest Red Wings fan. I can get downright scary during a game...:evil: If you even mention the Avalanche around me...I :censored: :mad: :grumpy: :rant:

JezSnape said:
Hey Brittany! :hug:

No, I don't think we have been introduced, but I've seen you around. I'm Jez, I'm 23 and live in Sweden, which makes it almost impossible for me to be on at the same time as the others around here. I have to get up early for school, so I'm usually asleep by now :D
Except for a nasty cold, I'm doing ok. How are you?

Hey, it's so nice to meet you! What time is it in Sweden? I'm :sad: you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better really soon! I'm doing great! I'm home from college for the week-end which is nice. I'm hoping to go get some RED stuff this week-end. LOL.

U2isthebest said:

Ahh..ok. I hate sports, but I do love hockey. I am the biggest Red Wings fan. I can get downright scary during a game...:evil: If you even mention the Avalanche around me...I :censored: :mad: :grumpy: :rant:

I'm a crazy hockey fan, as Drea knows. :) I absolutely hate the Red Wings though! :lol: There are not too many teams that rub me the wrong way, but Colorado and Detriot are high up there on my shit list. :lol:

RED stuff... :drool: I don't think I could even get my hands on that in Sweden. We're pathetically behind on merchandise that might actually HELP people :rolleyes:
In Sweden, it's now 1 am. :yawn: And with my fever it feels like it's closer to three :lol: I used to be on here all the time, though, so I think I'm suffering withdrawals :laugh:

ThoraSEB said:

I'm a crazy hockey fan, as Drea knows. :) I absolutely hate the Red Wings though! :lol: There are not too many teams that rub me the wrong way, but Colorado and Detriot are high up there on my shit list. :lol:

How dare you say you don't like the Red Wings...:madwife:...:lol: But yes, if you ever need to vent about Colorado, I'm right here with you...:wink:

Currently Listening: "Never Let You Down"/Kanye West

Add me to the disliking the Dead Wings list :wink: (I will say though that I've always had the utmost respect for Steve Yzerman - he's got talent and class :D)

JezSnape said:
RED stuff... :drool: I don't think I could even get my hands on that in Sweden. We're pathetically behind on merchandise that might actually HELP people :rolleyes:
In Sweden, it's now 1 am. :yawn: And with my fever it feels like it's closer to three :lol: I used to be on here all the time, though, so I think I'm suffering withdrawals :laugh:

I know the feeling.. I get all :yikes: if I can't get on. LOL. I hope you get some RED stuff eventually. It's amazing! LOL. Do you have ZOO TV or "U2 by U2" yet? I got them this week, and they're :drool: That concert was like a transcendent experience and the book is insane. I got it 3 days ago, and I'm alread on the "HTDAAB" and "Vertigo" tour part. LOL. I love it!

Currently Listening: "Dirty Day"/U2 (I am obsessed w/this song right now!)

Drea said:
Add me to the disliking the Dead Wings list :wink: (I will say though that I've always had the utmost respect for Steve Yzerman - he's got talent and class :D)

Drea...:tsk: And I thought I liked you...:lol: Well, I guess we can still coexist, (sorry I couldn't resist). And yes Steve Yzerman rocks..FOREVER. If anyone trashes him or Chris Osgood in my presence...:madwife:

Currently Listening: "Drops of Jupiter"/Train

U2isthebest said:

I know the feeling.. I get all :yikes: if I can't get on. LOL. I hope you get some RED stuff eventually. It's amazing! LOL. Do you have ZOO TV or "U2 by U2" yet? I got them this week, and they're :drool: That concert was like a transcendent experience and the book is insane. I got it 3 days ago, and I'm alread on the "HTDAAB" and "Vertigo" tour part. LOL. I love it!

Currently Listening: "Dirty Day"/U2 (I am obsessed w/this song right now!)

Nope, I don't have anything yet. :( Hopefully for Christmas :D I have absolutely no money to spend at all at the moment, I haven't even been able to buy all my course books. :lol:

JezSnape said:

Nope, I don't have anything yet. :( Hopefully for Christmas :D I have absolutely no money to spend at all at the moment, I haven't even been able to buy all my course books. :lol:

Textbooks...:madspit: They're so frickin' expensive. I hope you get U2 stuff for Christmas. Especially "U2 by U2" you MUST get that no matter what...It...:rockon:

U2isthebest said:

Textbooks...:madspit: They're so frickin' expensive. I hope you get U2 stuff for Christmas. Especially "U2 by U2" you MUST get that no matter what...It...:rockon:

:yes: I'm actually hearing rumours about u2 by u2, a u2 iPod, U2 and I (Anton Corbijn's book) AND Zoo TV DVD. Some people have more money than me :lol:

JezSnape said:

:yes: I'm actually hearing rumours about u2 by u2, a u2 iPod, U2 and I (Anton Corbijn's book) AND Zoo TV DVD. Some people have more money than me :lol:

That's awesome!! I want to get Slane for Christmas (I don't have it yet..:reject:) and I'm definitely the latest U2 Ipod..:drool: I can't wait!!

Currently Listening: "Don't Bother"/U2

Slane! :drool: It was actually the first U2 thing I ever bought (except for the albums) It's the best!
The beach ball :lmao:

Sorry :reject: I'm tired, and I have a weird sense of humour when I'm tired :lol:

Helllllloooo PLEBAns :hug:

Watched beginning of Zoo TV then skipped to Daddy's Gonna Pay to see Macphisto :drool::lol:

Am so tired so not hanging around. Jez you're right time zomes suck :madwife: and sorry your not well. :hug:

Quick shout out to Thora, will reply to your PM tommorow. :hug:

Hello to Drea and Brittany aswell. :hug:

I think my bad sleeping pattern due to me keep on awakening every few hours for the past 2 weeks has caught me up and knackered me out so i'm off to get some much needed sleep. :drool:

Night girls.

:hug:

Well, instead of alcohol I'm going to have a nap :lol: I'm just really tired all of a sudden - I think it's the stress of the week... back later :wave:

JezSnape said:
Slane! :drool: It was actually the first U2 thing I ever bought (except for the albums) It's the best!
The beach ball :lmao:

Sorry :reject: I'm tired, and I have a weird sense of humour when I'm tired :lol:

Mmm..I have a weird sense of humor no matter what..:giggle: I can't wait to get Slane!! I've seen the beachball on Youtube!! LOL. Ahh...Bono and his beachballs..:shifty:

Currently Listening: "My Wild Frontier"/Faith Hill

bonoishot said:
Helllllloooo PLEBAns :hug:

Watched beginning of Zoo TV then skipped to Daddy's Gonna Pay to see Macphisto :drool::lol:

Am so tired so not hanging around. Jez you're right time zomes suck :madwife: and sorry your not well. :hug:

Quick shout out to Thora, will reply to your PM tommorow. :hug:

Hello to Drea and Brittany aswell. :hug:

I think my bad sleeping pattern due to me keep on awakening every few hours for the past 2 weeks has caught me up and knackered me out so i'm off to get some much needed sleep. :drool:

Night girls.

:hug:

Night Jem!! Have a good night's sleep! I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom