PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope so, Sami. There are plenty of possibilities here; some better than others. They are good men who have their priorities straight; putting family first.

Life is a strange path, and you never really know where it will take you next.

back I'm super speed kid washer. :giggle:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is upset in a way by this all. :heart: But I think they are honorable men for having their priorities straight. Family is much more important. Like you said SG you never know where life will lead you and you should appreciate the moments you have with the people you love. :hug:

Okay I'm an emotional total wreck as it is today.

Mr. Cat is worried about the new job and whether this is a good move for us, we might have found a new house, and um I'm gonna post something and then erase it in a few after you see it cuz its freaking me out as it is...

I might be *whispers* pregnant. :ohmy: We so need a freaking out emoticon! :faint:

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

any of these work for you Russty? :ohmy: Wow. It's a good thing I'm sitting down :wink:

:hug: Have you talked with Mr Cat about it?

Fly I'm glad your feeling better too. :hug: :sexywink:

The hypervintaliting, swearing, and threatening to kill him was sort of a hint. :wink: He is rather calm about it all. When I got pregnant with Fluffy I didn't know I was till I was 6 months along so at least if I am this time we have alot more warning.

Still I'm gonna be a big fat lady with tattoos and pink hair. :lol: Pregnant ladies are supposed to be cute, not scary. :lmao:

Hi Diane! :hug: Congrats to you are in order! :giggle:

Sami long story short I'm not supposed to be able to have children to begin with. Then about 2 1/2 years ago I lost 75 lbs. So the whole time I was pregnant with Fluffy I was loosing weight, but we couldn't figure out why I had this hard spot on my stomach that wasn't getting thinner. :lol: Duh! Luckily I was loosing weight by just eating right and exercising so I wasn't hurting the baby. And it was nice after I had her my tummy went back to normal and I didn't have any leftover weight gain.

I found out one night about midnight that I was pregnant when she moved. Imagine that. I thought I was having really bad stomach cramps and then she kicked and rolled over. It scared the hell out of me! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Diane, are you still around? :hug: I didn't mean to ignore you earlier!

Oh, honey, you didn't ignore me! :hug: I've been running around this site, and have spent a lot of time on the Postponement thread in the Vertigo Tour area. I'm feeling foggy-headed with worry about Sian...I've been praying for her, and I feel like I haven't prayed enough...like my prayers alone would make a difference!!! I guess I just have to vent...I'm worried.

Anyway, baby names...:hmm: I should get a baby names book! I have tons of names for girls, but will stick with my original choice of Katie. Another boy...that's tough...I'll have to think some more.

FlyYourKite said:

You won't be scary! :lmao: :hug:

Hi Diane! :hug:

Just wait till I become a total hormonal bitch then I'll be scary like you've never seen. :wink: :giggle:

Diane I totally understand how your feeling. Its like if we could we would pray enough to make things better. It just sucks feeling so helpless in the situation. :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom