PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More Wild and Edge:

biggirldestinyceleste.jpg

wildnumber4.jpg

It's raining heavily here now. This rain in winter thing ... :eyebrow:

Bye for now. I need to find something in my house, bad, and I'm ticked off that I lost it in the first place. :mad:

Bye Jo :wave:

My heart is breaking for them; whoever it is that had to make this decision - I hope it isn't Sian, and if it is that they can help her again. The worst thing in the world is to lose a child; to have to watch them being sick. I've watched my mom go through it all with my brother, and I would never wish it on the worst person

Sad_Girl said:
Bye Jo :wave:

My heart is breaking for them; whoever it is that had to make this decision - I hope it isn't Sian, and if it is that they can help her again. The worst thing in the world is to lose a child; to have to watch them being sick. I've watched my mom go through it all with my brother, and I would never wish it on the worst person

:hug: :hug: I agree. :hug: :hug:

I know, they never would have done this if it wasn't very serious. We know that Edge even toured while Sian was still sick last year (if it's her this time). This is horrible. I'll be praying for U2 and their families. :heart:

Yeah, no matter whose family member it is, they take their contracts very seriously. They don't want to disapoint fans and screw things up for all on the business end with the money and venues etc... they don't postpone these things lightly. It could be a parent or a child, a sibling, but whoever it is they sincerely need one of the guys to come home. :heart:

I just found out about the tour being postponed! I'm so sad for the band. Something really serious has to be going on for them to do this. :( I will be praying for them and all their families. I really hope with my whole heart that its not Sian. No one deserves to have to deal with a sick child. And she doesn't need to go thru all this again. I pray that this is just a bump in the road for them and that things will get better and this will just be a break for everyone. :heart:

I know I'm probably way to emotional about this, but I think being a mother I know what its like to have a sick child and its something no parents should have to deal with. :no: :love:

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, no matter whose family member it is, they take their contracts very seriously. They don't want to disapoint fans and screw things up for all on the business end with the money and venues etc... they don't postpone these things lightly. It could be a parent or a child, a sibling, whoever it is they sincerely need one of the guys to come home. :heart:

:yes: :heart:

Your sig is beautiful! :sad: :hug: :heart:

Russty - :hug: :hug: I feel the same way. I'm literally tearing up.

And it sounds like they are planning on rescheduling for the fall or early winter, which is a good example of how seriously they take their band/business commitments

SG I was almost tearing up too :hug: I think that may be a good thing that they are rescheduling, maybe the band member just needs to be home now but they are expecting everything to turn out okay. :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom