PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It´s just Brazilians voke up and they read that article, which is now translated there that they really called it quits :shrug:

“I’m not so sure the future hasn’t dried up. It’s quite likely you might hear from us next year – but it’s equally possible that you won’t.”

Wasn't it actually Edge that said that, not B like the article says?

Life would be so much easier if the rest of the world spoke Bonoese.

This article is soooo full of crap! In one paragraph they quote him as saying "We have so many [new] songs, some of our best.", and then two paragraphs later say he says NLOTH might be the last album. Make up your mind! :lol:

this is how it´s written in Brazil atm

U2 fans, get ready: "The band should end in 2012," said lead singer Bono to Rolling Stone. "I'm not sure if it really come to the end. It is likely to hear something about a new job next year, but it is also possible that this does not happen. "
It is then possible. the 2009 album, No Line on the Horizon, was the last of the band. Bono says the reason the end is the constant questioning about the relevance of the group today. "I just want to disappear with my family, some books, my iPod nano and an electric guitar," he said.

The UK press always slag off U2 :rolleyes:

Well the journalist hasn't obviously got a copy of Q :lol:

It seems like they want to take a break then reinvent themselves a bit. NOthing new there.

The UK press was the same back in 1989 after Bono's "the end of something for U2" and omitted the "we have to go away and ... dream it all up again" :angry:

This article is soooo full of crap! In one paragraph they quote him as saying "We have so many [new] songs, some of our best.", and then two paragraphs later say he says NLOTH might be the last album. Make up your mind! :lol:

And they basically read 3 articles and took the most inflammatory remarks.

But, if Bono is trending....I wonder if he meant to drum up interest.

Back
Top Bottom