PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which video was that? I only watched the opening, the new songs, CT (to hear how long the Discotheque snippet was) and HMTM.

Sorry,:huh: the connection went blooey for me here for like ? 15mins!:crack:

It's one of the Intro (Stingray)/beginning of Beautiful Day Vids.....

I think it's the one where you see all the Green Paper in the Inner Circle as it's POV is from right on the Outer Circle Adam's side.

:hug: glad your weekend was great!!!

did the rented car work out well?

Thanks!

And yes - the car was great! It was the most perfect car ever. It had a fabulous stereo system, so I blasted the tunes and rocked out as I drove. :love: It was really hard not to speed, though. :giggle: I had to pay close attention to the speedometer, since you guys measure it in M, not KM, and I didn't want to risk getting pulled over for speeding in a different country. :yikes: There were TONS of cops on the roads all weekend, so I tried to keep the speeding to a minimum.

I took a picture of it, but it's on my home computer. I'll have to upload it to PB when I'm home later tonight. :)

Thanks!

And yes - the car was great! It was the most perfect car ever. It had a fabulous stereo system, so I blasted the tunes and rocked out as I drove. :love: It was really hard not to speed, though. :giggle: I had to pay close attention to the speedometer, since you guys measure it in M, not KM, and I didn't want to risk getting pulled over for speeding in a different country. :yikes: There were TONS of cops on the roads all weekend, so I tried to keep the speeding to a minimum.

I took a picture of it, but it's on my home computer. I'll have to upload it to PB when I'm home later tonight. :)
oh, woah careful now!!!!
next time when you're in the USA it's "Easy Listening" music for you!

:hmm: mayyyyybe NOT--- that might put you to sleep at the wheel! :yikes:

must.find.music.compromise!:wink:

Hi Kristen! :hug: I am always worried about buying from anywhere but ticketmaster. I have generally heard good things, but have seen someone with tickets that were fake from there too!:|

Found some Chicago GA's on StubHub. Is that an okay site to buy from??

How much? If it's above face, I'd hold off.

I know tons of people around here who use StubHub, and recommend it. I think I've read once about someone getting a ticket from them that couldn't be scanned, but they called customer service, and StubHub fixed it somehow and got them in.

I am adding to that prayer mic swinging and more pics of Larry!:pray: :shifty:

ETA: and more Edge pics too!

Back
Top Bottom