PGP: Detective Edge Awaits His Grape Jelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's pretty cool they mellowed after a while Thora. :) Great you can just hang with them now.

I'll be lsow, eating my pizza while checking the documentary for things I missed.

That's pretty cool they mellowed after a while Thora. :) Great you can just hang with them now.

I'll be lsow, eating my pizza while checking the documentary for things I missed.

Definitely! They're actually my friends now, and I enjoy spending time with them. Never thought that would be possible when I was a teenager. :)

Mmm... pizza! :drool: Must get some today. My coffee's almost done brewing so at least I'll have that shortly.

mm smug bono
12.jpg

*thud*

Hey, it's Ireland. You were only trying to blend in Thora! :yes:

:lol::up:

I know!! :lmao : I was overseas for the first time, so I went a bit nuts. :lol : It was funny - in my exchange program there were 8 girls. For the first half of the trip, we were split into 2 rooms at our hostel. I'm SO glad that in my room we were all the crazy ones, so we had SUCH a blast going out drinking every night and partying. :giggle : If any of the other quieter girls had been rooming with us, it wouldn't have been the same. Us 4 were always getting into trouble, and almost got our group kicked out of the hostel. :lmao : Ahh, memories! :love :

:lmao: That sounds awesome. Glad you got the naughty roomies. :sexywink:

OMG, me too! :lmao :

We will be experts at BJ soon! :shifty :

:lmao: You already are. :sexywink: You're at nearly 400,000. Am jealous of Laura with her score over 500,000. :sad::lol:

What? They give out levels for the quality of your Blowjob now? :scratch:

Maybe there is somewhere that does that? :ohmy::lol:

BJ is a game on facebook! Bejewelled Blitz. We have just given it a pleban nickname!:wink :

Yeah, that's it!:shifty:

:lol: BJ. Too damn addictive. :angry::crack::love:

Exactly. When I have kids I want to do things differently. Make it accessible if they want it, and not put such a stigma on it, like my parents did when we were kids. We're Christians, and for all of my growing up years my parents were SUPER conservative about everything. It just made me want to rebel and do the things they said not to do.

Now that I'm an adult, my parents and I have talked about all that, and they admitted they regretted the way they did some things with my brother and I. I appreciated that. It was pretty stifling at times.

But now whenever I hang out with my parents, we get drunk together and it's awesome. :lol : They've really chilled out a lot, which is fun. : D

That's awesome that they are more chilled and were honest and open enough with you to admit their mistakes. Sounds like you guys have an awesome relationship. :up::heart:

That's awesome that they are more chilled and were honest and open enough with you to admit their mistakes. Sounds like you guys have an awesome relationship. :up::heart:

We do. :love:

GUH - coffee is SO damn good! :drool: I really need to find something to eat, though. :hmm: I'm not really in the mood for toast, but that's pretty much the only breakfast-y kind of food I have right now. :lol:

Oh well that sounds good enough for me, thanks thora :)

guess I'll go try to wake up. :wave: I'll probably see ya next thread!

I approve! :lol:

BTW Wild, I haven't seen you on here much, and I miss you!:hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom