PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of COURSE she's still going to be FroBaby. :lol:
I'm going to have some serious explaining to do if she actually DOES come out with a head full of blond hair! I'll be in the delivery room LAUGHING my ass off if that happens!:D

:lol:

I just wonder what'll happen if she ever gets called that to her face by friends.... :lmao:

"Mommy, why did they call me FroBaby?"

Is it what I think it is??? :hmm:

:hyper:

It sure is... :)

Boo for alarms. :angry:

?

Long story, but someone just might have spoken to The Edge on the phone that afternoon.... :D

:shifty: Oh right, I also remember that bearded one from Montreal. Though that's four months ago tomorrow.

I picked the wrong day to be in the GA line, certainly. Too bad I had to wait for a phone call or I would have been out there. Wait... that doesn't work either. :lol:

Can someone explain the thread title? :shifty:

Interview with Adam last week, Jo Whiley said something about 'whose crotch is that' to him regarding the Edge Achtung Baby trousers pic from the cover of AB, and Adam said it was "Edge's Gentleman's Sausage". Thread title of the century. Thanks Ads!

I just wonder what'll happen if she ever gets called that to her face by friends.... :lmao:

"Mommy, why did they call me FroBaby?"

:lmao:
Hopefully she never overhears me refer to her as that amongst any of you if/when we meet up for concerts. I don't want to have to explain bunkimmaculate conception to a small child! :lol: :shifty: (Or Mr CK for that matter!! :shh: )

Long story, but someone just might have spoken to The Edge on the phone that afternoon.... :D

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Hopefully she never overhears me refer to her as that amongst any of you if/when we meet up for concerts. I don't want to have to explain bunkimmaculate conception to a small child! :lol: :shifty: (Or Mr CK for that matter!! :shh: )

K, I'm getting there. The boys are packed, the girls are working on it. I'm taking a mental health break!:shifty:

K, I'm getting there. The boys are packed, the girls are working on it. I'm taking a mental health break!:shifty:

Do you leave tomorrow or Thursday? And is it a cruise or 'just' the Magic Kingdom. So exciting. I want to take Owen back to Disneyland this spring.

So I make these reminder phone calls for this chiropracter ("Hi BLANK, this is just a reminder about your appointment with Dr. BLANK tomorrow at 2pm). Most of his clients are weekly. And this one guy was just totally rude to me. He goes "Don't ever call me again. I don't need a reminder." :huh:

Yeah, I'm with you on this. I'm full of anxiety just thinking about going to see U2 in Dublin!

Or maybe, rather ...

:reject:

Exactly! I'm getting stressed out just THINKING about it. :lol: I know it would be an amazing show, but I know it would be WAY too damn stressful. Whenever I go back to Dublin, I want to have a relaxing/fun time, and I think the stress would totally ruin that trip for me.

Now that I've experienced several different GA situations, I'm definitely more inclined to always soundboard it from now on, but we'll see.

:love: Just sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you and some others. I loved our quick hug exchanges on my food/drink/toilet runs though. :lol:

At least we did have a few chances to chat! :love: We'll have other opportunities in the future! :yes:

Woohoo! Hope you have an AMAZING trip!

Do you leave tomorrow or Thursday? And is it a cruise or 'just' the Magic Kingdom. So exciting. I want to take Owen back to Disneyland this spring.

So I make these reminder phone calls for this chiropracter ("Hi BLANK, this is just a reminder about your appointment with Dr. BLANK tomorrow at 2pm). Most of his clients are weekly. And this one guy was just totally rude to me. He goes "Don't ever call me again. I don't need a reminder." :huh:

People SUCK. :tsk:

Yeah, I don't think I could swing a U2 show in Dublin unless I was planning a long vacation around it... or if I was studying/researching in the UK already :wink:

Hi Thora - I never get in here anymore. How are you? Did you hear anything about the job?

and about the phone call - I just felt really stupid. I was like "Okay.. um... it's my job but I'll let Dr. so-and-so know" meh..

ooh - my mom just sent me an email. To denizens of the US (or ppl with a US cell phone), cell phone numbers will be open to telemarketters starting this month - register your number on the Do Not Call list.

Zooey, we drive to Minni tomorrow to catch our flight on Thursday! We are doing a week in Disney (all 4 parks) and then doing the 3 day cruise. :hyper:

ooh - my mom just sent me an email. To denizens of the US (or ppl with a US cell phone), cell phone numbers will be open to telemarketters starting this month - register your number on the Do Not Call list.

I'm fairly certain we're already on that list..... I hope. :ohmy:

:shifty: Not like we actually answer the phone most of the time, anyway. Unless we recognize the number, we ignore it. :lo:

Zooey, we drive to Minni tomorrow to catch our flight on Thursday! We are doing a week in Disney (all 4 parks) and then doing the 3 day cruise. :hyper:

OOh, tell me how the cruise is. We considered doing it this year figuring 3 days would be perfect for the little one. Then it was just too expensive this time around.

Have fund and safe travels!!!

wow - Amy (Canadian Amy), that's going to be sooooooo cool. Family vacations are the best. I know we're always nicer and more relaxed and better behaved on vacation (until the end when we're all tired and miss our beds and have funhangovers).

Make sure your cell is on the DNC list 888-382-1222

Yeah, I don't think I could swing a U2 show in Dublin unless I was planning a long vacation around it... or if I was studying/researching in the UK already :wink:

Hi Thora - I never get in here anymore. How are you? Did you hear anything about the job?

and about the phone call - I just felt really stupid. I was like "Okay.. um... it's my job but I'll let Dr. so-and-so know" meh..

I'm doing pretty good, thanks! I didn't get the job, but I'm totally cool with that. It was almost a relief, as strange as that sounds.

I found one really interesting opportunity that I applied for today, so that's good. Applying for jobs is frustrating, because sometimes the salary isn't listed. I wish they all would list what they pay, because that would help me in weeding out the places that I don't want to apply to. Whatever.

So we'll see. I'm still applying and hanging in there and hoping for the best. :)

Amy, take us all with you! :D I love the Disney parks, and the three-day cruise I went on a few years ago was wonderful, too. I hope you and your family have the best time ever! :hug:

@Thora - That's what happened to me when I applied for my dream job. We didn't talk salary seriously until after he'd offered me the job. It was only then that I realized he couldn't come up much higher than he'd told me and that just wouldn't work.

Hope you find something as awesome as you are!

@Thora - That's what happened to me when I applied for my dream job. We didn't talk salary seriously until after he'd offered me the job. It was only then that I realized he couldn't come up much higher than he'd told me and that just wouldn't work.

Hope you find something as awesome as you are!

Yeah, I just don't want to waste my time writing up a letter to them and having an interview if the salary they're offering isn't high enough. I've seen SUCH a huge difference in salary amounts for the kind of work I do, so it's hard to gauge where they might fall on that spectrum.

Aww, thank you! I hope so too. Time is beginning to fly, and it would be awesome if I could have something lined up before I go to Hawaii.

ah, your annual Hawaii trip :drool:

YES!! :heart: I cannot wait. Presuming I get a flight on the day I want to, there are just 39 more days until I jet outta here. :combust: Flights are SUPER expensive right now, unfortunately. About a month ago they were a fair bit cheaper, but I was hesitant to book, since I didn't know what would be happening with me. Now that I'm planning to go whether I have a job or not, the prices have gone up and stayed up. :lol: It might turn out to be a pricier flight this year, but oh well. I'll live. :wink:

:crack: Couldn't get a replacement for work so I went in early today... to find the guy I asked on fb to replace me. Saying he messaged me yesterday on fb. Stupid fucking fb did not show me that! It was fucked up yesterday. :doh: So I came to work for nothing.

Ah well, at least I can spend more time with Domo in Amsterdam though. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom