PGP:Dancing in the Summer Rain while It Lasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:

I'm doing ok. I'm also and excellent liar :yes: :giggle:

Don't worry about the chapter. Good things take time. Don't try and force it out or you won't be happy with it :hug:

Lying is always helpful :) I'm glad you said you're feeling less tired, though. That always helps! :hug:

I am just a bit confused as to what is going to happen. I have a few options and I suck at making decisions!

love2bmama said:

that's good, maybe tomorrow you'll feel a little better too! I hope so :hug:

I'm doing ok, weaning myself off pain meds but now I have to schedule my next torture session with the oral surgeon. I seriously think I need to just get them to knock me out all the way, do all the work I need done, and be done with it. :yikes:

Sometimes I think that would be a hell of a lot easier too! I remember my uncle having his teeth taken out (they were hideous) so that he could get dentures. The dentist would only take one tooth out per visit!!!! How mad is that!! Turns out he was money hungry :mad:

How much more do you have to get done?

chickadee said:

Lying is always helpful :) I'm glad you said you're feeling less tired, though. That always helps! :hug:

I am just a bit confused as to what is going to happen. I have a few options and I suck at making decisions!

:ohmy: Oooh you could make it like those chapter books where you're given different options for the next stage....eg. Bono ends up with Beth, turn to page 50 or Bono ditches Beth, turn to page 65 etc.....think of the opportunities!!! :giggle:

:shrug: Guess I'm no help to you :giggle:

And yes, lying is good sometimes, I think it helps convince me I'm ok, whereas otherwise I could turn it into a pity-party which wouldn't help anyone!

gluey said:

Sometimes I think that would be a hell of a lot easier too! I remember my uncle having his teeth taken out (they were hideous) so that he could get dentures. The dentist would only take one tooth out per visit!!!! How mad is that!! Turns out he was money hungry :mad:

How much more do you have to get done?

:ohmy: that's horrible! My dh tells me that he thinks money is why my oral surgeon doesn't do it all at once, too. As his patient I like to think he's a decent and ethical enough doctor not to do that, but who knows.

I have the worst teeth known to man....I now have the upper right quadrant taken care of, so I guess you could say I'm 25% done. I have at least 3 more broken teeth that will need either root canals or extractions, then at least 2 wisdom teeth that need to come out, and then I can start getting the molars I've had pulled replaced. God help me, I might as well rent out time in the dentist chair. :scream:

:hug: Aww Molly, you're my tooth sistah.....mine are hideous...they are like chalk, it takes nothing to break them and slivers of tooth are always coming away. :yuck:

And don't worry about renting the chair, just buy the damn thing!! :giggle: I'd be cheaper I reckon!

gluey said:
:hug: Aww Molly, you're my tooth sistah.....mine are hideous...they are like chalk, it takes nothing to break them and slivers of tooth are always coming away. :yuck:

And don't worry about renting the chair, just buy the damn thing!! :giggle: I'd be cheaper I reckon!

my very own denist chair....maybe I could learn to overcome my phobia that way, lol!

:hi5: tooth sistah...sorry we have to be sistahs over such a crummy thing as crumbly teeth :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
No body here but us chickens :shifty:

3.gif

I'm alright, thanks

I had to cancel my credit card today because my ex is lying to me about having paid some of the debt, while he's been charging other things to it. Shouldn't be surprised, I guess. He's always been the sort of guy who found it easier to lie and buy himself time than to fess up and face the consequences :madwife:

but I'm glad that it's almost over. two more months of depending on him completely for income, then after that I should at least start bringing in my own money

~BrightestStar~ said:
:tsk:
That's awful! What a pain in the arse. :|
And technically illegal, no?

Btw, that article of yours that was going to get published in that online mag....did I miss it? :( Or has it not gone up yet?

no, not illegal, he had the secondary card in his name even though it's my account. I canceled it today though :wink:

ummm... yeah, that was in June and you had to be subscribed to the newsletter to get it :lol:

I think I still have it in my e-mail let me check

** nope :madwife: I'll have to dig it out of my archived files sometime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom