PGP:Dancing in the Summer Rain while It Lasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
:grumpy: I saw what you did there

iswydtqv6.jpg

Molly, the cat

i made that one:giggle:

love2bmama said:
Kat, how have you been? It seems like I keep missing you lately, haven't talked to you for awhile! Or maybe we talked and I was too out of it to remember :reject:

I've been fine, Molly, thanks. You? I think we've just said hello and goodbye recently! I never have any news to share! At the moment I'm trying to fic but I'm stuck.

love2bmama said:
Wild, not to get too graphic or anything, but an is where the put the tube down your throat, right? I can't even imagine that, it must be so hard not to gag and cough! Or were you so out of it that you weren't even aware?

No i insist that i'm totally sedated for it, Wild does swallow but cameras aren't welcome :no:

:hug: Hi FB!!!

Oooh just found this pic of Mr Glueys back tattoo that I was talking about the other day....:shifty:

6ec8ba28.jpg

love2bmama said:

:wave: hi gluey! :hug:

niiiiice tat!! And nice back your man has, talk about broad shoulders! :drool:

:yes: He does power lifting now....he's in the nationals this weekend!!! :drool: I'm so proud of my man :love:

I'm ok. Feeling like there's a little more sunshine around me today. Not quite as tired either which is good.

How's your mouth doing?

chickadee said:

I'm fine, how are you?!

No, no more chapters yet, I'm having a little trouble writing the next one :(

I'm doing ok. I'm also and excellent liar :yes: :giggle:

Don't worry about the chapter. Good things take time. Don't try and force it out or you won't be happy with it :hug:

gluey said:
I'm ok. Feeling like there's a little more sunshine around me today. Not quite as tired either which is good.

How's your mouth doing?

that's good, maybe tomorrow you'll feel a little better too! I hope so :hug:

I'm doing ok, weaning myself off pain meds but now I have to schedule my next torture session with the oral surgeon. I seriously think I need to just get them to knock me out all the way, do all the work I need done, and be done with it. :yikes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom