PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The weirdest thing ever for me was when the baby gets bigger and you can actually SEE a bump poking out from a heel when they move around. !:ohmy:! It's like Alien or something. :lol:

Am catching up and having a hard time tearing myself away from page 22... Pop!Adam (a glimpse of current!Adam yet to be!) and Zoo!Adam before the fauxhawk... :drool:

U2warcoffee.jpg

I'm just going to be over here giggling madly at Adam and Edge's expressions... :lmao:

The weirdest thing ever for me was when the baby gets bigger and you can actually SEE a bump poking out from a heel when they move around. !:ohmy:! It's like Alien or something. :lol:

Running away screaming now! "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" is THE scariest show on TV. Just...no.

LOVED all the pictures posted today!

W.T.F. Just was paying some bills and doing other online banking stuff, and noticed a check amount that I didn't recognize. I clicked on the check to see a photocopy of it, and it looked fine - they hadn't altered what I had written, but it looked like there was a sticky note on it that showed another $20 added on. How are in the HELL are they allowed to do that without notifying me?! :| I didn't authorize that at all. I'm pretty livid. Of course the banks are closed now, so I can't talk to anyone, but I did fill out a form asking them to contact me about this. It's only $20, so it's not a huge amount - but still! I didn't say that they could take that extra money from me. :angry: They better have a damn good explanation, and return that to me. Fucking banks. :fist:

OH LORD. :lmao: I can't. Between the hair and the facial expressions...

Oh, and would anyone happen to have an mp3 of Out Of Control from U2 Go Home that they could PM to me? :shifty:
Mr CK is bitching that we don't have that on the iPod and of COURSE we have no idea where the cds are at. I used to have that entire show on my hard drive since its one of his favorites but that was on the PC, not the laptop. :doh:

W.T.F. Just was paying some bills and doing other online banking stuff, and noticed a check amount that I didn't recognize. I clicked on the check to see a photocopy of it, and it looked fine - they hadn't altered what I had written, but it looked like there was a sticky note on it that showed another $20 added on. How are in the HELL are they allowed to do that without notifying me?! :| I didn't authorize that at all. I'm pretty livid. Of course the banks are closed now, so I can't talk to anyone, but I did fill out a form asking them to contact me about this. It's only $20, so it's not a huge amount - but still! I didn't say that they could take that extra money from me. :angry: They better have a damn good explanation, and return that to me. Fucking banks. :fist:

I don't think they can do that. The written amount on the check is what they're supposed to pay it out as. Raise a ruckus - that might actually count as forgery.

I hate her.

She made him switch teams :angry:

The question is, was he a free agent or was it a trade? As a free agent you could give her some blame - MAYBE - for influencing his decision... if it was a trade, I'm sorry but no GM is going to just up and do a trade :wink: (Though if there were multiple possibilities for teams then maybe.) Just remember, he's a grown man and can make his own career decisions... and hell, how many hockey wives have to pack up and move with their families when their husbands get traded? A hockey husband could do that for once too *g*

I don't think they can do that. The written amount on the check is what they're supposed to pay it out as. Raise a ruckus - that might actually count as forgery.

That's what I thought. You can click on a link to question the validity of the check, so I did that and sent them a strongly worded complaint. I told them that I didn't authorize that additional $20, so it seemed very suspect, since nobody notified me about that. Apparently someone will be contacting me about this within 24 hours, so hopefully they'll be able to give me some answers and refund the money to me.

The question is, was he a free agent or was it a trade? As a free agent you could give her some blame - MAYBE - for influencing his decision... if it was a trade, I'm sorry but no GM is going to just up and do a trade :wink: (Though if there were multiple possibilities for teams then maybe.) Just remember, he's a grown man and can make his own career decisions... and hell, how many hockey wives have to pack up and move with their families when their husbands get traded? A hockey husband could do that for once too *g*

If my memory serves, the decision for him to switch teams was done a good six months or so AFTER they got married...and I think it was actually a trade, not free agency but like I said, I don't remember all the details. :shrug:

This! :yes: I know when I worked at the credit union we had to balance the cheque deposits - sounds to me like someone might be trying to pull a fast one somehow... Wonder if whoever put the sticky on has done that before?

This! :yes: I know when I worked at the credit union we had to balance the cheque deposits - sounds to me like someone might be trying to pull a fast one somehow... Wonder if whoever put the sticky on has done that before?

What's weird is that it was for a parking lot company - NOT a person. It was a note that looked like it was printed from a computer (not handwritten), so I'm super confused. I'd never written them a check before, and I only did it because I didn't have enough cash on hand to cover the cost. :huh: Hopefully the bank will explain it all tomorrow. If not, then I'm contacting the company directly.

What's weird is that it was for a parking lot company - NOT a person. It was a note that looked like it was printed from a computer (not handwritten), so I'm super confused. I'd never written them a check before, and I only did it because I didn't have enough cash on hand to cover the cost. :huh: Hopefully the bank will explain it all tomorrow. If not, then I'm contacting the company directly.

That makes me a bit more suspicious actually - maybe someone at the company is pulling a fast one, $20 at a time. Small enough to be done from time to time for people not to notice, but big enough to accumulate over a relatively short period of time...

(God I'm cynical :lol:)

That makes me a bit more suspicious actually - maybe someone at the company is pulling a fast one, $20 at a time. Small enough to be done from time to time for people not to notice, but big enough to accumulate over a relatively short period of time...

I was thinking the same thing!

Yikes. Well, if that's the case, then I'm definitely going to expose them. They're not going to get away with that on me. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom