PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm listening to Wake Up right now. :love:

Still gets me all excited. :memories:

:drool: Me too! I love the entire cd! But especially that song. Still gives me butterflies.

We ran out to get it not long after the Vertigo shows were announced, there were rumours they'd open in toronto. :lol:

Wow, I'm not used to drinking anymore, I've had 3 Heinekens and I'm editing already. :huh:

So, I had to get rid of my Chicago tickets - couldn't afford to go, besides it being the shittiest time imaginable for me to travel - and you know what I'm most upset about? Missing Giordano's pizza! :scream: :lol:

Oooh, how was it?? I've seen the title so often, but I have no idea what it's about. :reject:

It's a heavily fictionalized account of WWII. The main plot is about a Jewish girl getting revenge on the Nazis because they killed her family and the subplot is a ragtag of Jewish American soliders called the Basterds.

How I liked it.....let's just say that it was FREAKING AWESOME!

I am dying to see Inglorious Basterds.

VP, didn't you guys get Dashboard Confessional as an opener? :yuck: Then again, Institute wasn't much better either. :lol: I'm so excited that I get to see Snow Patrol open. They're one of my top 5 favorite bands. :love:

3 weeks from today I'll be seeing them. :hyper:

It's a heavily fictionalized account of WWII. The main plot is about a Jewish girl getting revenge on the Nazis because they killed her family and the subplot is a ragtag of Jewish American soliders called the Basterds.

Wow. Is it a drama or a comedy? I'm not sure why, but I've had the impression is was a comedy, although it doesn't sound like it from your description...

:hug: I'm sorry that you couldn't come to Chicago :hug:

I wish I can send you some Giordano's :sigh: :hug:

Thanks. Maybe next year, hopefully! I really fell in love with the city when I was there last tour. I want to get back there to properly meet you, as opposed to spotting you across a parking lot, as well as having Giordanos. :)

Then my next places, in order of priority are Boston (there's some U2 fan there I'd love to meet), and NYC (another fan I'd love to meet - ha, funny that my most desired places to go have more to do with my friends than the band). :) (And not having to take boats :yikes: :lol: )

Thanks. Maybe next year, hopefully! I really fell in love with the city when I was there last tour. I want to get back there to properly meet you, as opposed to spotting you across a parking lot, as well as having Giordanos. :)

Then my next places, in order of priority are Boston (there's some U2 fan there I'd love to meet), and NYC (another fan I'd love to meet - ha, funny that my most desired places to go have more to do with my friends than the band). :) (And not having to take boats :yikes: :lol: )

Word on the street is that U2 fan wants to meet you as well. :shifty:

:sexywink:

Weldy, 2 weeks from yesterday you'll be seeing U2! Excited? :)

I would have loved to have met you too in Chicago!

Hopefully they will come to Chicago or someplace near you during the next North American leg :hug:

Well...once I get enough money for transportation and hotels :rolleyes: :lol: :wink:

Word on the street is that U2 fan wants to meet you as well. :shifty:

:sexywink:

Weldy, 2 weeks from yesterday you'll be seeing U2! Excited? :)

I misread that as U2 wants to meet me, and I got all excited for a sec. :sigh: :wink:

I just need that damn Clayton for the complete set. :madwife: I don't even know if it's worth dragging my print all the way to Toronto for that.

Yea....a little :hyper: and a little :madwife:

The reason for the :madwife: is transportation, amoung other things :sigh:. Since my dad's car is out (due to expired plates and a flat tire) I'm trying to find something.

Being an airplane-phobe ( :reject: ) I've discovered that travelling to any number of places east of Chicago by train is relatively cheap. If you're thinking of travelling for future legs/tours, maybe you could look into that?

Back
Top Bottom