PGP: Chin rodents and greasy mullets are not allowed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sink is fixed to the tune of $369. RotoRooter Ronnie nearly busted my disposal. It was a tense hour.

Oh Michael Bolton! Yeah, they are singing "It's Not Gay in a 3 Way." Um, bwahaha.

Oice-burg! Straight ahead! :MTE lets go: :wink:

Yay cat hoarders! So are you including teen mom and babies in your bunch now?

Same one, resurrected. I don't have a lot of choice there, it's like 90% female, otherwise I'd be getting my freak on and being a huge work whore. My moral standard are fairly low. :sexywink:

This is why we get along.

Teen Mom Kitty (Ally) and the baybeeez sleep outside, so they aren't *technically* counted, right? :shifty: But man, the toes on those guys gives me so much amusement! Watching him wash his face with those paws is like watching a person try to do the same while wearing a big foam finger.

I'll have to go hunt down your man update!

We have every single channel because we got a deal for a year. So I will have Showtime when the U2 Doc is shown. Yay!

This is why we get along.

Teen Mom Kitty (Ally) and the baybeeez sleep outside, so they aren't *technically* counted, right? :shifty: But man, the toes on those guys gives me so much amusement! Watching him wash his face with those paws is like watching a person try to do the same while wearing a big foam finger.

I'll have to go hunt down your man update!

Big toes in general, or extra toes as in Hemingway cats??

I would sink a jewel in the ocean for you, my dear. :kiss:

*wishes she could talk to people here about From The Sky Down, but doesn't want to spoil anyone, especially since she went into the movie not knowing anything about what was going to happen*

Big toes in general, or extra toes as in Hemingway cats??

I would sink a jewel in the ocean for you, my dear. :kiss:

Both! He has toes that go on for days and days. :love:

Pardon the cell phone quality pic:

6160649761_1285bb9ea3.jpg

We have every single channel because we got a deal for a year. So I will have Showtime when the U2 Doc is shown. Yay!

When Sarah went to university, she went without a tv, and joined this illegal grey area network for students on campus and downloaded tv shows from that. It was a thing of beauty, you could get entire seasons of shows in 30 minutes!! She downloaded a shitload and brought them home. I fell in love, and never looked back. Then last winter, it occurred to me that I was paying $70/month cable, and had only actually turned on my tv like 4 times in the previous 6 months to watch a show as it aired. Around the same time, there was this giant controversy in Canada about how large national ISPs (who are also cable providers) were going to start billing for internet based on usage, with ridiculously huge charges per gig of overage. I use a smaller, regional ISP with no usage cap. The whole thing just pissed me off, and between my lack of watching tv as it aired, and their ridiculous charges they wanted to institute, I was all "viva la revolucion! Fuck the man!" and I cancelled my cable. There have been a handful of times it would have been okay, but not enough to merit paying $70 per month and most months not even using it.

Sink is fixed to the tune of $369. RotoRooter Ronnie nearly busted my disposal. It was a tense hour.

Oh Michael Bolton! Yeah, they are singing "It's Not Gay in a 3 Way." Um, bwahaha.

They sang that at the Emmys???:lol:

*wishes she could talk to people here about From The Sky Down, but doesn't want to spoil anyone, especially since she went into the movie not knowing anything about what was going to happen*

You ***k tease.....

Just a little more than a month.

They talked about it being released later after the remaster release. It's available in the ZOMG set and the less ZOMG set.

For those who have seen the trailer, I will say one thing (that still makes me giggle over a week later):

*bilang bilang bilang*! "Edge, will you shut the fook up!" *bilang bilang bilang*! :lmao:

I know that bit's in the trailer because Cindy told me - I still haven't watched the trailer myself.

I also replied to my decades-long crush email today. A long-ass reply. As far as him asking about my brother, I just put in a line at the end saying I'm not sure how to get ahold of him, that we haven't talked in quite some time. I also gave him my cell number, telling him I rarely ever answer my landline these days. No reply yet. :waiting: I think Sundays are busy for him though, he's a real estate agent.

I also replied to my decades-long crush email today. A long-ass reply. As far as him asking about my brother, I just put in a line at the end saying I'm not sure how to get ahold of him, that we haven't talked in quite some time. I also gave him my cell number, telling him I rarely ever answer my landline these days. No reply yet. :waiting: I think Sundays are busy for him though, he's a real estate agent.

Apropos of nothing, I was just thinking. Remembering. I was a fairly mature kid, being around adults all the time (my brother and sister are 12 and 15 years older than me)...he would call our house to talk to my brother when I was 10. I'd answer the phone, and then he would spend the next 20 minutes chatting with me, laughing about stupid things. He laughed at my 10 year old jokes! Then I'd put my brother on, and they'd talk for two minutes. He came to my wedding. When Sarah was a tiny baby, I took her to "meet" him. When my dad died, he was around a lot for the next 6 months. Just hanging out. When we had my mom's 80th birthday party a few years ago, it was me who insisted we invite him, and he came.

And I really don't know what my point is... :lol: I guess I just miss him sometimes. :) But it's this bizarre mixture of big brother-worship/inappropriate crush/I don't even know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom