PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep.

I'm off to work for a little bit. But stopping at Starbux to see a friend from out of town before they're off to the airport. I've got about 4 hours of work to do and then it's officially VACATION!

Since I've logged in anyway, I wanted to stop by here to wish the PLEBAns happy holidays.
I hope I'll get the chance to see you around here some other time. :cute:

Happy Holidays!

:cute: :giggle:

I had a very sexy Bradley Cooper dream again last night. :drool: Whenever I watch a movie with him in it, I have a dream about him. Why doesn't that work with U2 videos? :angry:

Why doesn't that work for me?!? When I watch a Bradley Cooper movie, I dream about something really stupid (it's never the same)... :reject:

Just saw on IMDB that he'll be playing Lucifer in a movie of Paradise Lost. That's hawt.
He's also in some video short called "Bang Blow and Stroke" :hmm:

:shifty:

I've also heard that he'll be playing Brandon Lee's part in a remake of The Crow.

Wow, interesting title. :shifty:
What she said.

Happy Holidays :wave:

I still have so much to do. I haven't really got anything for MrC yet. He's so hard to buy for. :sigh: (He's one of those people that doesn't really "want" anything. :| ) (Plus he has no rabid fandom, like everyone else in this house. :shifty: )

Bradley Cooper is on the list. Ryan Reynolds is on and off the list depending how I feel. Others include - Gerard Butler and James Marsden is I'm looking for cheekbones.

Last night for the Dexter finale we made drinks called Dark Passengers (probably another drink with the name changed for Dexter :wink: ) but OMG they were good, and strong! LOL!! They really looked like blood, but they were quite delicious, especially after the first few sips! :lol:

darkpassengerdexterfinale20111.jpg

2 oz kahlua
1 1/2 oz vodka
1 1/2 oz chambord

Put all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Add a cherry if desired!

I read that quickly - and thought MrC perished for a moment. :eek:

Just saw this. OMG :lol:

:drool: Saw that on FB. The (red) Vodka makes it even better. Dang that looks good.

Yes, I am saving lives while getting plastered. :lol: Seriously though, :sexywink: yes it does make it better.

And I never had an iced drink before that went down so hot. :ohmy: That sucker was strong! :crack:

Happy Holidays :wave:

I still have so much to do. I haven't really got anything for MrC yet. He's so hard to buy for. :sigh: (He's one of those people that doesn't really "want" anything. :| ) (Plus he has no rabid fandom, like everyone else in this house. :shifty: )

I'm kinda behind too, but hoping to get it all in order (and pack for the drive and trip) tomorrow. I am super woman, right? I can do it all, while sick, right? RIGHT?

:crack:

Bradley Cooper is on the list. Ryan Reynolds is on and off the list depending how I feel. Others include - Gerard Butler and James Marsden is I'm looking for cheekbones.

Gerard Butler :drool:
The only thing I can really remember him being in is PS I Love You. :love:

Last night for the Dexter finale we made drinks called Dark Passengers (probably another drink with the name changed for Dexter :wink: ) but OMG they were good, and strong! LOL!! They really looked like blood, but they were quite delicious, especially after the first few sips! :lol:

darkpassengerdexterfinale20111.jpg

2 oz kahlua
1 1/2 oz vodka
1 1/2 oz chambord

Put all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Add a cherry if desired!

I am sooooo gonna go to BevMo tonight and get a bottle of that. New YEars Eve anyone?

I need mucho Bono for this week. I work in money....so you can imagine with tax year end how my days go. Plus, we are busier and I'm doing more relations type stuff. Tonight, I get my daughter, feed her, clean the house ( we have a sitter tomorrow ), work out, do Christmas cards, and my stomach feels like shit. And I have to finish shopping, bake cookies and do a DEEP clean on the house as my inlaws are coming over Christmas morning. I want to sleep.

Gerard Butler was also in 300, Gamer, Law Abiding Citizen, and The Ugly Truth.

:reject: Those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head (I really liked Law Abiding Citizen).

Oh, and Dracula 2000. He was Dracula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom