PGP - Books and DVDs and Cover Songs - Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Try keeping the camera still when he's in front of you... i'm surprised i didn't faint

That's why I forgot to even take a picture of Sarah with him. :reject: I lost the ability to think. :lol: She brought that up this morning, when I was telling her about Lila's daughter getting a pic with him. :reject: She'll never let me forget it.

Night Jem :hug: Sooooo excited for you tomorrow, good luck!! :heart:

VintagePunk said:

That's why I forgot to even take a picture of Sarah with him. :reject: I lost the ability to think. :lol: She brought that up this morning, when I was telling her about Lila's daughter getting a pic with him. :reject: She'll never let me forget it.

Night Jem :hug: Sooooo excited for you tomorrow, good luck!! :heart:

:shame: She'll just have to take an overnight flight :lol:

Were you in the GA line, BB? :)

Wild, Sarah is surprisingly good-natured about it. She's not mad, just teases me with it sometimes. She says stuff like "at least *someone* remembered to take a pic of you with Bono...wish someone would have done the same for me..." :eyebrow:

:lol: :reject:

WildHoney said:

That's my writing, i left a PPG mesage at Hq in June and thought i should leave one at Abbey Road :lol:

:reject: my bad...I just saw child -like writing and assumed it was Bono:giggle:

BonosBaby12 said:

No unfortunately by the time I was able to convince my guy of another U2 show all we could afford were seats. Did sit in the 1st balcony though with a great view! :hyper:

Was scoping out the area as we were standing around :shifty:

Ok....one question then....did you wear a brightly colored soccer t-shirt? I remember talking to someone with that kind of t-shirt talking to me a couple of rows back.

Cool, BB! :) A week or so before the shows, there were GAs floating around at face. I got my 9/20 tickets from ETS, but Ruff found a pair at face for me for the next night. :happy:

Well, I am about to finish up here at the office, and head home :wave: Have a wonderful evening ladies.
Thank you for sharing in the awesomeness that is U2, Wild:hug: You look great.

crossfingers.gif
That is for Jem

Back
Top Bottom