PGP - Books and DVDs and Cover Songs - Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am, but I'll be getting there 4 days after the concert. :lol: A bit ironic, but I'm hoping they'll still be there, and that I can run into them on the beach! :D

:lol: Sounds good!

I'm going to be there Dec 13 - 26 with my family. I tried to get us to go earlier in the month, but it ended up not working out for any of us, plus we got a pretty sweet deal on our flights.

Image001.jpg

Hi everyone!
Just watched a little of A Day In The Life Of The Edge, but it keeps stopping all the time.

I got to the part where Bono wakes Edge up anyway...:evil:
Love Bono's evil litte laugh there.:D

Yeah, there isn't a lot of info there, just a small little blurb:

A friend of @U2 with sources inside the publishing industry tells us that Harper Collins has decided against releasing a "deluxe" version of U2 by U2. The deluxe version was originally due out later this month, then postponed until later this year, and now it appears it's been canceled altogether. @U2's e-mails to Harper Collins today were not answered. The regular edition of the book is still due out next week.

No problem.

It is too bad, but that means that I can buy my book right away instead of having to wait several months for a deluxe version. As much as I love deluxe editions, I'm very impatient. :lol:

He revealed that Vertigo Milan probably won't be released and they're working on Popmart DVD

But...what...the!:mad:
Why cancel everything this year of their 30th anniversary as a band?!

Ever heard of the word "Celebrate"?
:eyebrow:

The_Edge89 said:
He revealed that Vertigo Milan probably won't be released and they're working on Popmart DVD

But...what...the!:mad:
Why cancel everything this year of their 30th anniversary as a band?!

Ever heard of the word "Celebrate"?

That's what Adam said :shrug:

Apparently the other day when someone gave him Zoo TV DVD to sign he was surprised and said he hadn't known it ws out :lmao:

:adam: says a lot of things these days..:D

:hmm:

He said the album would be out in a couple of months time didn't he?

Then his mate :edge: told TIME that it's nowhere near finished at all.

Does that mean there's a new U2 album around the bend?

Noooo. Nowhere near. We're here with [producer] Rick Rubin and enjoying the chemistry, but we're nowhere near a timetable or anything.
I will say that we're having a good time. And I have a feeling that because of Rick's presence it's going to sound very different. But really, it's early days. And we are messing about with other stuff too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom